The White Party LOVE

Cookie and Jamal are getting out the car heading into Leviticus, when there are lots of reporters are asking them many questions. "Jamal is your new album coming out soon, Are you two each other's dates tonight, Where's Mr. Lyon?" the reporters all said. One question that stood out to both Jamal and Cookie. "Ms. Lyon is the King and Queen reuniting, are the Lyons becoming a family again?" the reporter said. Cookie rushes Jamal inside before there are anymore questions asked. Jamal looks a little confused on why she's rushing him and why the reporter would think to ask a question like that. "Mom, Mom please tell me you aren't letting dad hit that." Jamal said. Cookie hesitates on answering the question, she wants to lie, but she knows that her son knows everything about her and knows when she lies. "No, why would you say something like that." Cookie said. "I see the way you are blushing, and matter of a fact the other morning you and dad arrived in the same car and were holdings hands and smiling a little to hard." Jamal said. "Okay, Jamal that was a coincidence, we had just left a meeting and I was laughing at his joke." Cookie said. "Well I know this will make you pop, when we were in the studio today why did I see you and dad try to sneak and smooch when y'all thought Me and Keem were practicing?" Jamal said. Cookie eyes pop and she is so surprised that he so that happen. "Okay, Jamal you got me, your dad and I might have had some type of intercourse, but it's really not your business at this point." His mom protested. "Well I just want to let you know that I really love you, and I really want you to know that you deserve way more, than dad's wish washy ahh." Jamal exclaimed. Cookie looks at him with amazement and distress. Cookie and Jamal had made it up to where the celebrities of the party were doing the line. When they get up there, there's lots of commotion, "Mr. Lyon, Mr. Lyon, Ms Calhoun, Ms. Calhoun." the reporters were saying. Cookie looks over and see Anika and Lucious arms hooked. Cookie feels humiliated, dumbfounded, she wishes that she never had given the nookie away. Cookie just stands there and Jamal looks at her with the face of told you so. Lucious finally gets away from Anika and walks toward where Cookie is. To not a make a scene Lucious puts his hand in Cookie and takes her to the closest small separate room. Cookie would have let go of his hand, but at that point she couldn't feel anything, she didn't know what was happening, and didn't know who had grabbed her hand. When they make it to the room Lucious lets go of her hand sits her down in a chair and goes and locks the door and turns the light on. At this point Cookie has gotten it together, and has put a wall around her heart so that Lucious wouldn't be able to get to her heart the way he'd done many times before. The first word said was by Lucious. "Baby, you know that I love you, and want to be with you, right?" Cookie shakes her head no and stands up. "Lucious I loved you, but now you've changed, you're not my man, you are stuck on that nasty nookie, this nookie isn't for you anymore. I know you love me, but at this point that's not enough anymore, before you go into this miserable marriage, I want to let you know she is a filler she was never meant to be your wife." Cookie says while trying to walk out Lucious grabs her hand and turns her around, they are now super close at the point were they should kiss. "Cookie don't do this to me, give me some time." Lucious said. "No, Empire means more to you than your family and I." his ex-wife exclaims. "I'm doing this for you and the family, it's the only way to go public, since I have ALS." Lucious said. "So what you are saying is you are going to be in a miserable marriage and you want me to wait on you and I be the side." Lucious just looks at her with a yup face expression." "HELL NO!" Lucious takes no time to let her get loose and kisses her, Cookie kisses back, but knows after this kiss they are over, she is not waiting on his love anymore. While they are kissing someone turns the handle, they can't hear it because they are into the kiss, way to many sparks were flying for them to let go. The person comes straight through door. Lucious, Ba......... the person was cut off by what she was seeing. Lucious and Cookie hurry to stop kissing, and looks at her astonished as she looks at them astonished and quite upset to have walked in on them once again after Lucious said that he wouldn't do that ever again to her heart. "What the fuck are you two doing, Lucious you promised." Anika said. Cookie and Lucioius glance at each other with lust and love. Lucious kisses her on the cheek. "I love you and don't forget that!" Lucious said before he ran after Anika.

TBC...........................