Zayn Malik: Imagine That

There he was. Right on your flat screen telly. You were watching a rerun of one of the boys' interviews, but of course you weren't paying attention to anyone but Zayn. You still wondered why he chose you. Out of all the pretty girls dying to call Zayn theirs, and yet there you were in your shared flat that you bought with Zayn just a few months back.

You kept staring at his eyes through the telly. They were just so beautiful. You loved how sometimes they would look hazel instead of chocolate brown. And you would also love the way when every time you would look into them, the whole world seemed to just be frozen in time, like it was just you and him, alone in this cold world.

His eyes did magical and mysterious things to you. They would always take you into a daydream if you stared into them for a long period of time. But you loved when you went into that daydream. You felt loved and warmth from him, just by looking into those mesmerizing eyes.

Zayn was on tour, which was the reason behind you watching reruns of their interviews. It hurt like hell to know that the love of your life was halfway across the world while you stayed in the empty flat. But you knew that he would always come back for you, he always did.

After watching many reruns and eating your sorrows away trying to forget the fact that your lover was away, you heard something, or to be more specific, a knock at the door.

Of course you wondered who the hell would be visiting you, your friends were on vacation and your family, well they lived back in Bradford and your flat with Zayn was in London, so there was a chance it could be your family, but they would have called first.

You reluctantly made your way to the door, still trying to figure out who it could be, and why they would interrupt your - what you like to call it - Sorrowful Sunday, but nothing came to mind.

Slowly unlocking and opening the door, you were instantly put into a daydream, for you were staring into his eyes, Zayn's eyes. The biggest smile immediately crept on both of your faces, and you both rammed into each others arms, needing to feel the warmth from one another. You stayed in your embrace for quite a while, not wanting to ruin the perfect moment. Then he spoke.

"(Y/N), I missed you so much, baby." He softly spoke as he gazed into your eyes. "I missed you too, but what are you doing here? What about the tour?" You spoke frantically, you didn't want him to get into any trouble because he left. "Well you see, I couldn't stay away from my boo for so long, and neither could the other boys with their girlfriends, so management let us take a break for a while." He said. Your smile grew even bigger, well if that was even possible.

You didn't say another word, instead, you brought him into a passionate kiss, not a rough and urgent kiss, more of a "I missed you so much don't you ever leave me again" sort of kiss. But of course, the longer you kissed, the more deeper and more urgent it got, which eventually led to a full blown out heated make out session, but no, of course you didn't complain, in fact, you absolutely loved it.

Next thing you know, Zayn's leading you both to your bedroom where he softly places you on the bed. First, comes the shirt, well his shirt. He sadly broke the kiss so he can pull his shirt over his head, but that was the moment you get to admire him, take in all of his beautiful features. His perfectly sculpted abs, his tattoos - your favorite was his chest tattoo, you were absolutely in love with it when he first got it - then you trail your eyes downwards some more, and you see his happy trail. You don't know why, but that always seemed to get you a little excited every time you saw it.

You guessed the reason why you loved it was because the happy trail led you to really, really happy places. And by happy places you mean his dick. Yes, his dick. You weren't going to lie, he had a good, no, he had a great package. It was wide and perfect. You now what they say, the wider, the better. And you knew from past...experiences that wider was in fact better.