Happens Everyday..

"You ungrateful child, your worthless! Its all your fault!

You tried to inch yourself even further in the corner than you already were. A brand new scar appearing on your skin every second it seemed. Thinking to yourself, " Why did I have to exist on this planet"

Your father, look of disgust spread all over his face, he looked at you menacingly, the man freaking hated you, despised even.
He bent down to your level only to roughly, grab your chin and drag your weak, fragile body upright.

"I wish you were never born. He spat in your face.

You wanted to smart him and say "Well your the one who decided to not pull out so your stuck with me" but you knew you get bet senseless if you said something like that.

And with that final gesture left, he threw you harshly, back onto cold hard floor, and left the room.

You sat there, silently, afraid to even move cause if you did you dreaded the thought of him coming back. You sobbed as quietly as you could in the corner of the old, dark room, making sure he didn't hear you. Knowing you'd most likely get in trouble.

You slowly stood up, leaning on the wall for support, as you were not able to hold yourself up. In a sense you could say your father cared a little, he did feed you and cloth you, and gave you a pretty decent room with a bathroom. You slowly made your way over to the tattered room, you decided to run some water over these fresh wounds, you do have school tomorrow.

You stripped down, out of your clothes, stepped in the shower and felt the hot water run down your body. You hissed as the liquid ran over your newly dressed scars.

"Don't stay in long you pissy brat, don't want you running my bill!

Your fathers sudden shout made and you jump slightly, and you decided to just head out, afraid youd do something stupid and piss him off... yet again.

You turned the shower head, all warmth immediately leaving you, and cautiously stepped out and proceeded to wrap your torso, thighs, and you upper arms, to cover any wounds that dared to show. You dad always managed to stay away from your face, and forearms, he never wanted anyone the get the idea of reporting him or something. After that was taken care of you proceeded to get dressed as quickly as you could and climbed into your rock hard bed.

You were used to this..

Its been happening every since she left

Same old routine..

Happens everyday...