Tear 1

I loved my life before this happened before I became a power before I even was spread as they told them I had powers.Why did it have to be this way why?I now lay on a cold old floor behind bars and in front of me is my older brother I can't believe I actually almost killed him.

I also had my old doll my brother made as a child and well he thought back then it look horrible,but I loved it and he was happy for that. 

Well by now I should probably tell how this all started so you under stand well u could but I don't have time I am being executed my her. Ms.shatter the queen of this.

She was the one who almost killed my brother.I couldn't stop it she was controlling me.

I was stupid to trust her I was...never mind.

"Get up already you little girl you have to go to your death party hehe,"one of the guard hade just told me to get ready.

I looked over my cell my brother he was laying on the floor cold, starving and wreak.

"Hehe look how we turned out sis *cough cough * I just wish to see mom and dad again dam I don't even remember their names and barley their faces and voice but that's in the past right Sinai we just have to leave that be what could happen in the future and not being the execution and all,"he stared right at me in a kinda sort of smile and sadness.

I responded "Well I never tough of that but look that's in the past and we don't need to worry about that we just have to hope the best in out future lives or at least you I will be dead,"his smile turned into a frown.I tried to cheer him up but some of the guards came in.But there was only one and I think that was my brothers friend here spence all of life was disappearing.

"H-Hey um bro you ok I brought you some food some good food this time they let me in yea."

"I don't need that I don't care about my life anymore after this after what I DID TO HER!"

Whoa calm down bro Im just being a friend."

"Well then MAYBE YOU SHOULD OF BEEN THERE FOR ME AND NOT BE A COWARD YOU YOU GRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA just leave me alone,"i have never seen him so angry before he mostly his proud and strong but today is it because he still thinks of what he did back then.

"Well then I'll leave sense you don't need me friend you are *sight*bye bro ,"he left without a trace.

The time hade come it was my doom and I was in my normal rag clothes ready to be gone.Ms.Shatter said some words and from her last sentence she *slam *chopped my head of.I was dead know what do I do I have no purpose now in life.Then I saw it my parents they were here alive well sorta.I cried tears of joy but sadness as well
Knowing will my brother save us from race death or dying trying.I just wish he lives happy for a bit and remembers all those times with me mom dad I just hope.