A new member

My 2 oc's will come into this because I think it will be more fun... And I do not get writer's block very often... If I do I will work on a different story... So yeah hope you in joy... Ignore the pokeball please... XDXD

Natsu:
Me and grey were fighting as always...
" ice stripper!!! " I yelled at grey
" what'd you say pyro!!!" He shot back.. I growled at him and he growled back...
" stop it both of you!!!" Ezra yelled we both turned and looked at her
" I sir!! " I said back and Walked off away from grey... Ezra went back to eating her cake... There was a knock on the door... I looked over at it as the door slightly opened... A small girl stood there shyly...

( The girl in the picture at the top )

Ezra:
After stopping the fight between grey and Natsu I ate my cake and finished it right before the door was knocked on and had opened a bit to show a small girl.. I walked over.. " hello I'm Ezra welcome to fairy tail... Who are you?" The girl looked around "I-I'm Cocoa..." She said shyly. Natsu ran over his hand covered in flames " I'm Natsu wanna battle " the girl blushed and shook her head no... I turned to Natsu " Natsu!!! She is shy can't you tell!!! And you don't have to go around asking every new member to fight to!!" Natsu nodded afraid of Ezra...

Cocoa:
I walked over to fairy tail... My brother was supposed to be here already... He wasn't he would be there soon though... I knew it... I had knocked on the door when Ezra answered... Natsu picked a fight already just as I knew he would... I knew everything about fairy tail... And me and my brothers dreams were to be at this guild... I was here talking to Ezra!!! The queen of the fairys!!! Ezra lead me in " come on in " Mira walked over to me " wow... It's amazing here..." Mira laughed " yeah but it's a hassle.." I smiled " so what magic do you use cocoa?" I blushed "... I have like a memory make... But where we came from we don't have magic... Our great great grandma had magic... And that's I guess how we got our magic... But I don't know any magic... So that's why I want to join a guild!!" They smile at me " who is we? " I blush " my brother... He is not here yet... " Mira smiled and a small little old man came " I bowed to him " hello... You are the master of fairy tail correct! " he smiled " why yes I am. I am macorav ( sorry for spelling this wrong ) " I smile and Mira turns to master " this is cocoa... She wants to join.. " master smiles and nods. Mira gets out a stamp thing and puts it on my hand... I smile and look at my aqua blue mark that matches my dress...

Cocoa is like Natsu and always has on that dress and her white jacket...

Grey:

We got a new girl named Cocoa... Master allowed her to join and she now has a fairy tail mark... I walk over to her " hello Cocoa" she turns and looks at me " h-hi grey... " I'm surprised she knows my name " you said you have a brother? What magic does he use? " she smiles " he... He is a normal dragon slayer..." Natsu looks over at Cocoa now... And walks over " a new dragon slayer?" She nods " I'm a dragon slayer too... I just don't know what type... I copy others..." She said blushing everyone looks at her..

Natsu:
The new girl just told us that she is a dragon slayer!!! She did not say that before she said memory make!!! Not copy cat!!! And she has a normal dragon slayer brother...
" let's battle then.." I say wanting to test out her skills... She looks surprised but she nods... She starts flowing and a light comes from everyone around her and it all flows into her... " w-w what?!?" I say confused at what just happened, she nods " ok let's began " I just star at her " WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO ALL OF US!!!! " everyone is looking at Cocoa confused and angry
" I used there memory's of them using magic so I know everyone's magic now... " everyone is not mad anymore
" that's smart... That's super cool!!!" I heard the others saying... " alright let's battle " she nods and we begin

Cocoa:
Natsu asked me to battle so I learned everyone's magic so I had a chance to win... Natsu's hands were engulfed with flames as we tried to attack me

I noticed this getting kinda long so I'm going to end it here...