One

(On the photo above right is Amber, middle is Lily, and left is Heather)
Ambers POV
2 days in the past
Boyfriend:"I'm sorry, I can't tell you."
Me:"So you can just force everything, make me tell you everything, but when I ask you why, you can't do anything with me, you're girlfriend, you just 'can't' answer?"
Boyfriend:"Am, I-
Me:"ya know what save it i can't be with you anymore I already gave you a second chance, and I never give second chances, you blew it."
Boyfriend:"ok. Now you're being in reasonable."
Me:"Just hold you're tongue and go blab about me to someone else, we're through"
                            Now
My bright blue eyes flashed open as a noise came from my phone, light filling the room. At first I was wondering why people were texting this early, then it hit me, today was our last day of high school, and little did I know for me, it was my last day of being normal.
I practically flew out of bed, running out of my wooden door filled with posters at the point where you couldn't tell that it had been painted white.
I ran into the bathroom almost immediately turning on the hot shower.
000OOoOO000OOoOO000OOoOO000
Once I stepped into the hot water all of my collage worries flew like the butterflies erupting from your stomach after you finished that nerve recking date. With out think I suddenly felt myself singing a song.

Once my voice faded away from the song I heard clapping, and whistling. I felt all of the bones in my body stiffen as I froze...someone was listening.
I took a look at my surroundings and realized that I wasn't in my bathroom, I was in my best friends Heather's bathroom
A/N hey ppl I'm not done with this chapter I just had to go to bed so I left you on I cliff hanger, tell me what you think of this story so far, should I turn this into a Harry Potter fan-fic comment yes, or no