READ ME FIRST ❤️

Hey guys!!! :)

Please read the points below before your requests. I won't accept any requests if you don't.

School has started so I won't really have much time to do the covers, and the only person doing these covers is me, so please bear with me. I'll try to post as fast I can, but the most amount of time I'll take is one week.

I can't tag you guys in the book if I'm not following you, so you can follow me and I'll follow back, OR if you don't mind, I'll just post them without tagging you so you can just frequently check out this book and find your cover.

Fill out the form below. Please ONLY send me a message. I do NOT accept comments.

_________________________________

Title :

Description :

Picture(s) to be included in the book : (optional) (if you already have one in mind, dm me your email)

Tagline / sub-heading : (optional)

__________________________________

I'll post my covers for you on this book in each chapter.

If you want me to edit your cover(s) again, just send me a message, or comment in the chapter that I've posted your cover on. I don't mind redoing!

Pls credit me, either by putting my name in the book description, or by tagging me in one of the chapters in your book. Thank you!

There's no mode of payment for now, don't worry!

You can send me as many cover requests as you want.

Sometimes, I make more than one cover for a book, so I'll post all of them if I can't decide which to choose.

Hope you'll love my covers!

xoxo
bubblygummii