10

final
-third person pov-

Two years had already passed and Namjoon walked around the front porch of his and Jin's (now shared) home. Jin had been feeling sorrowful lately due to what has been happening with their friends, Jungkook's mother unfortunately died after fighting her disease for so long, Hoseok's sadness was mixed with Taehyung's loss of what had been a good friendship between the two, but Namjoon and Jin wouldn't let anything ruin their strong relationship, after the others definitely knew that each other were okay they could finally get on with their lives, save Jin, he couldn't bare to think what the others had gone through while him and Namjoon were living freely with no worry in the world, what if Namjoon passed away? Or what if Jin had done something he would regret? but that was just him overthinking and Namjoon told Jin that the bad things he thought were impossible, for now.

Namjoon looked at the plants he had just watered and smiled as the many varieties of flowers and fruit trees were surrounded by butterflies and birds the spring sun shone brightly as he turned towards Jin who had been staring at a word search for a while now not moving his hand or flipping the page to do the next one, Jin's job at the small bookstore had thrived, he now had many employees but Jungkook was still his best, his store got more customers everyday and he had renovated the building to make it appear much more appealing to the small crowds of people that walk past the store he had also given Taehyung a job in the bookstore, making coffee, tea and small cakes for the people who came to buy a book and the money he made went straight to him to help him and Jungkook live in their small apartment.

"Babe?"
Namjoon expressed looking at the still Jin.

"Yes?"
He replied blinking a few times and looking up from his book at Namjoon with a smile.

"Are you okay?"
Namjoon asked taking his gardening gloves off.

"Yes I'm fine, don't worry about me."

"Really? You have been staring at that word search for a while now, is it that hard?"
Namjoon questioned laughing a little, Jin began to laugh softly as well and closed the book.

"The garden looks nice."
Jin stated trying to change the subject.

"Of course it does, you chose all the plants."
Namjoon retorted kissing Jin on the forehead then sitting down in front of him.

"Namjoon?"

"Hmm?"
He replied opening the word search book Jin had been staring at earlier.

"Do you love me?"

Namjoon looked up at Jin and smiled.

"Of course I do!"
He replied placing a hand on Jin's knee to reassure him.

"Actually, I have something to ask you."
Namjoon said again making Jin look at him in worry, were all his greatest fears about to come true? Was Namjoon going to say something bad?

"Wh...what i...is it?"
Jin stuttered scared to find what Namjoon had wanted to ask him.

"This."
Namjoon replied a large smile spread across his face, showing his dimples. He got down on one knee and pulled out the ring he had been hiding in his closet for weeks waiting for the right time to take it out.

"Jin, I fell in love with you as soon as my eyes met yours, will you marry me?"
He asked as Jin stood up mouth agape at the question Namjoon had just asked him, his heart was beating quite fast and tears were forming at his eyes.

"Yes, yes I will!"
Jin shouted hugging Namjoon as tears of happiness flowed down his cheeks, Namjoon put the ring on the table and hugged Jin back showering him in kisses after they broke the hug, Jin wiped the tears from his eyes and smiled, so hard, his cheeks began to hurt but he couldn't stop smiling, him and Namjoon sat on the ground hand in hand talking about their future and the wedding Jin kept on going about the cake and who to invite as Namjoon looked at him not really paying attention to what he was saying just admiring the full beauty of his soon to be husband, he chuckled kissing Jin again.

"I love you."

"I love you too."
Jin replied looking at Namjoon who was looking back at him, pure love lighting his face up brighter than a million stars.

'If a thing loves, it is infinite." -William Blake

the end

* * *

I cri ;-; how was chapter 10 (final)?
Thank you so much for supporting this random book.
I read through the whole thing and realised that my style of writing and explaining things changed, I hope that it did not change the way you guys looked at the book, but it happens when you slowly run out of ideas, hehe.
Sorry to ruin the mood (๑・∀・๑)
I don't know whether I should make a sequel, what do you think?
Sequel or not I have started another book based off of the actions of yoonseok//vhope, the next page will inform you about that.
Sorry for the long authors note at the end, and thank you so much for the comments, reads and votes, I am very thankful!

d.w

P.S- sorry for the really short final chapter ( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )