new book

꒰⑅•ᴗ•⑅꒱
I was able to finish the book by chapter ten, and some scenarios in this book inspired me to write a yoonseok//sobi fan fiction, it will be based off of what happened (to them) in this book and it will also have a little bit of namjin and vhope in it, I have already put up the first chapter and would be delighted if you read it ✧*。ヾ(。・ω・。)ノ゙✧*。

Thank you for voting and reading this book I didn't even think that it would get up to 10 reads but I have doubted my self, again, and I'm really happy with how it came out I hope you enjoy the yoonseok fan fic and I will update it as much as I can.

Thank you! (once again)

d.w

EDIT - 17/04/2018

To those who read this book. thank you, this is the first fan fiction I ever wrote and honesty when I wrote it I did not realise it would get this far. It is sad to say however that this is the most horrendous story I have ever written. It had shitty character and plot development, and to this day I have no clue what actually happened in it??

The namjin in this was inconsistent and the plot was lost with unnecessary plot twists, I do not know why jimin was a drug dealer or why yoongi was introduced out of nowhere or why namjoon and jin said 'I love you'  five seconds after they met or why this ended with namjoon proposing to Jin??

In all honesty, this was one hell of a mess, but a mess that is very dear to me and that is why I have not deleted this book. It is so ridiculous and funny that deleting it would be a mistake. If you enjoyed this, thank you so much, this story inspired me to write and now I've learnt from it and redefined my writing style. It helped me to write and create more than fan fiction and I always come to read comments in this book.

So thank you. To everyone who has read this book, to everyone that has finished this book. Whether you finished it and washed your eyes or whether you finished it and was ecstatic for the rest of the day/night, thank you!

EDIT

quite recently I have been seeing that some people are confused or have questions about this story, and I decided to make a little FAQ (even thought some of these aren't even questions haha). I'll explain some things that have confused you, my wonderful readers. and bring up a few things that I personally want to explain (so this is probably not a FAQ, but something else, I'm not sure what it is.)

so let's start this off!!!

aren't hobi and tae dating?? (04)

now for this one I think I may have confused everyone. I just want to state that taehyung and hoseok were never dating at any point of the story (but I really wish that I had made them). namjoon was only saying that they were dating to tease them, but they were never dating and I hope that that confusion didn't make the whole jungkook and taehyung relationship awkward (but this mishap was really my fault!), hoseok and taehyung were just really close friends, i'm so sorry if this confused you.

isn't the 'i love you' a little early? (06)

first of all, yes (why am i like this?) i wrote this book in what seems like five years ago (it really isn't though) and back then it was only the second fan fic that I had ever written! so of course the story was going to be awkward. although, I never thought this book would get any reads and merely made it for fun, and to share a little namjin!!!! i only realised that saying 'i love you' after only one date was a bit weird and off after this story started getting more than 14 reads, but back then i didn't think about that (because i was a bit dumb).

jimin? a drug dealer? (05)

ok so i really have no clue why i decided that this cute little mochi would be a drug dealer. it goes back to me being a weird writer back in the day and i have no idea what made my mind go "oh yeah, jimin, the adorable fluffy one. the one that is so innocent and youthful. he's definitely drug dealer material." WHAT WAS I EVEN THINKING?!?! i'm guessing it probably had something to do with me wanting only members of bts in this fan fic, but that's still no excuse for jimin being a drug dealer.

6.90 (02)
i just thought that this was just so funny i had to mention this, so originally I had no clue that secretly i had put 69 into this, i did this without even thinking omg, and when i realised i just couldn't let it go. and when i first found out i couldn't stop laughing (mainly because i never intended to put a slight joke in there)

so yeah, that's all i've got!!! i really love reading all of the comments that you guys leave! and all of them have made me smile or laugh really weirdly. i hope that you did in fact enjoy this story and i cannot believe it got over 50k reads WHAT! i'm thankful for everyone that has read this story and i love you all!!!