Noiz x reader (LEMON)

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(A) = age
(H/c) = hair color
(H/l) = hair length
(E/c) = eye color
(N/n) = nickname
(F/c) = fav color

You get the jist now LET THE FUCKING BEGIN! XD
-------------------~~~~~~~~~-----------------------

(Y/n) POV

As you roll around in bed your coil starts to go off. You groan in  annoyance as you answer the call tirdly "who the fuck is this and the hell do you want?" You groggily mumble into you coil as you slowly open your (E/c) eyes. "Well hello to you too (n/n)" you could hear Aoba chuckling on the other end. You smile to yourself softly as you giggle. "What do ya want Aoba?" You say as you get out of bed and walk downstairs to your kitchen in your penthouse like apartment. "Do you think you can come over for dinner? Some of my other friend will be there to" Aoba says softly as you hear Ren in the back round. "Of corse I can, what time?" You set the coil on the counter and turn it on speaker as you start to make a small braekfirst. "Would 3 work?" He asks as you shove a piece of toast in your mouth. "Mmhm!" You mumbled out as an ok. "OK see ya soon!" He said happily before hanging up. You finishes your toast and went to take a shower and get ready.

(Time skip brought to you by asymatrical death the kid )

You walked over to Aoba's house which didn't take long. You were wearing a (f/c) crop top and waist hight booty shorts. Along with some (f/c) high tops. Your (h/l) (h/c) was let down and still slightly damp from your shower as you knocked on Aoba's door. "Hey (y/n)-San!" Clear says happily as he glomps you. "Hey clear" you smile as you walk in and greet Ren, Aoba and the rest of the gang. You look over to the corner and see a hot guy with piercing and a hat. You bit your lip and you look over to Aoba who is wiggling his eyebrows at you. You send Aoba a death glare as you sit at the table and wait for dinner. "So (y/n), you find a boyfriend yet~?" Ren asks and smirks slightly. "Nope. I'm alone and bored" You giggle slightly as you notice the pierced man staring at you witch makes you blush slightly.

(Time skip after dinner)

Noiz POV
After dinner we all left Aoba's place. I couldn't stop staring at (y/n), there's just something about her that.....makes me want her. I ran over to a rythme battle that I was fighting in and as I look out on the crowd I see her. (Y/n). Who knew such a beautiful girl such as her would be into rythme battles. As I was victorious in the rythme battle I jog over to (y/n) and tap her on the shoulder. "Hey (y/n)" I say with no emotion but a small pink blush was visible on my cheeks. Damn her for being so god damn sexy. (NOIZ GOTTA CRUSH!!! XD)

(Y/n) POV
"Oh hey Noiz, what's up?" You turn and face Noiz and blush lightly looking into his bright green eyes. "Um......you busy tonight?...." his blush grows and so does yours as you stare at his chiseled face. "Um, No. I don't got any plans...." you smile cutely up at him and bite your lip. (There's a height difference between the two of you x3) "do ya maybe.....wanna hang out?.... only if you want to though...." He looks at you with a straight face and a pink tint dusting his cheeks. "I'd love to Noiz. Pick me up at 8" You wink and kiss his cheek before you run off home. Thanking Aoba for giving you Noiz's number. (HE SHIPS IT!!!!!)

(Time skip to 8 and Noiz at you door)
Noiz POV
I am now on (y/n)'s door with a rose in hand probably blushing like an idiot. Why do I feel like this? How can she make me feel so.....weird? While I was deep in thought I didn't relies (y/n) open the door wearing a (f/c) crop top with a white sweater and Jean vest over it with a pair of tight dark blue short shorts and high tops. She had on red lip stick and smoky eyes along with a (f/c) beanie. Well. There goes my chances of NOT getting a boner. Damn her cuteness. "Hey Noiz, you ready for the movies?" Her voice is so soft and agelic. I can't help but blush and smile. "Whenever you are (y/n)" she smiles the brightest smile I've seen in my life and grabs my hand. "Then let's go~"