part 1

Percy pov☆

Today is just great. First Blackjack and I had to save some magic sea creatures who had gotten stuck in an enchanted fishingnet some mortal had gotten somewhere they shouldn't have.Next a hurricane came out of nowhere and swept us up to an unknown island. Wow I really can't get a break. Even worse I had planned a date with Annabeth boy is she gonna be mad when I don't show up.

" Really Zeus, come on! "I groan picking myself off the ground and start looking for Blackjack when I see a dragon that looks suspiciously like the pegasus I knew it was him when he said "yo boss where are we and can we get donuts, and what's with the outfit?"I looked down to see I was dressed warmly in fleece and leather.

Suddenly I heard a sound from behind "I think I hear something over there," Blackjack and I jumped behind a bush just in time to see a brown haired boy walk into the clearing "Well I swore I heard something huh bud, "I flinched as
a huge, black dragon jumped into the clearing,it only had half of tail the other half was a neat little contraption that probably was the only reason he could fly.

Then the worst possible thing happened. The boy shouted, "Hey you who are you, and why are you here?" Well I'm screwed.

Sorry for the cliffhanger. First fanfic so don't hate. Thanks for reading.