Chapter 1

🚨 Attention, I wrote this part back in high-school. I now know how to write better and it gets better and longer after chapter 3. I have been fixing the first chapters as I work on my other stories. Enjoy!🚨

-----------------------------

"You will kill Dumbledore or I WILL kill you!"

Came The dark lords voice right infront of Draco. Draco kept his head bowed. He could taste the blood from his lip.

"I already have enough pureblood blood, yours spilt would be a waste."

The dark lord stepped closer to Drace. Draco kept his head down his arm bleeding. He had gotten half the dark mark but had pulled back once given his taste. He didn't want this. He knew better than to make direct eye contact. the only thing he saw was the dark lords snake, Nagini, who looked awfully hungry her eyes glowing. Draco just barley caught a scream as the darklord suddenly grabbed him by the neck.

"You're mine remember Draco." Voldemort hissed.

Draco felt himself trembling but knew better than to speak.

" You're in MY PRESENCE and can't even do as I say" Voldemort hissed.

He slammed Draco against a stone wall dropping him.

"You're just like you're father and don't deserve
the mark!"

The dark lord spat suddenly bringing his wand out.

"Crucio."

Draco didn't have time to brace before suddenly feeling like his body was on fire as soon as it started it stopped. Draco looked up blood coming from his mouth as the dark lord turned.

"Finishhh him Nagini."

Was all he heard as the snake came with great
speed opening it's mouth showing ever single fang dripping with black Venom.

Draco trembled. He wanted out. It didn't matter where, but he didn't want to be here. He felt a sudden unbearable pain before everyone went black.

......

Draco bolted up in his bed. His last meeting with the dark lord was in his best words bloody horrible. He rubbed his neck running over several tender spots.

News had gotten around about what had  happened and father wasn't too happy about it, he even had the
bruises to prove it.

Draco had accidentally apparated away before Nagini could...kill him. He had gone home but here his parents had urged him to go back to their master.

At that point Draco ran away to his only safe haven Zabini manor.

Draco sighed throwing his legs to the side of the bed.

He had been staying at Blaises house for a few days now. Draco sat looking at his arm. His  mark burned angryly. It was disformed but he was glad. If he had gotten the full mark Voldemort would have been able to find him.

Draco sighed standing and making his was down Blaises large staircase and to the kitchen where he found a bag of ice and a cup of milk waiting for him waiting for him. Draco had to smile downing the drink and muttering a thanks as he sat down using the ice.

He leaned back against the couch sighing closing his eyes.

Tomorrow he had to go get his school supplies which he was fine with, he just wasn't fine with having to see Harry Potter and the Weasley crew. Every year he had the displeasure of running into them. He prayed to Merlin that this year would be different, if anything fair.  He didn't want to fight anymore. He was tired.

Draco sighed lost in thought as he drifted off thanks to the sleeping potion in his milk.
....

Malfoy woke up early the next morning
to Blaise throwing him some clothes.

"Come on,if we want to avoid the
golden trio we have leave now and get there as soon as it opens."

Blaise then turned walking into his kitchen as Draco sat up getting dressed with a groan.

He didn't want do this,but it would just be better to get it over with.

He got dressed swiftly walking into the kitchen and eating Mrs.Zabinis cooking.

The two finished as Mrs. Zabini grabbed her bags.

"Let's get going boys." She stated.

Blaise stood "Okay mom."

Draco stood grabbing his jacket

"Okay Mrs. Zabini"

Blaises mother smiled.

"How many times do I have to tell you Draco it's either Susan or Mum. You're family here."

She smiled Draco nodding with a small smile.

"Good now lets go."

Susan then grabbed some floo powder and flooed away the two boys following suit.