Pro Axia Consulting: The Core Systems Company Policy

We, customer satisfaction, a relationship of trust with our customers to first we will provide service. We will seek a company that able to permanently development with customers. We will create a rewarding company employees with each other and cooperate with each other.

CEO message

[http://www.coresystems-japan.com/concept.html Core Systems Japan] received access to the Corporation's website, Thank you.

The aim of our opinion, the complexity of the ERP system, which many customers have become your global standard, with the help of user-friendly and up-to-date of application, there be to help you optimize your business processes You.

Operating and maintenance personnel, in-house ERP system, via the cloud, at anytime, from anywhere, you can access to meet the need. In addition to the complex business processes, 75,000 user customers from mid-sized with many branches and subsidiaries to large enterprises have been available in all the world. With that you use the Watakushi conducted our products, your business processes are simple, it is because can be performed more efficiently. The future, we will do our all employees committed to allow us as promised to the customer, or the provision of services to bring more added value. Further understanding in the future, thank you look forward to your support.

By: Core Systems Japan Co., Ltd. President and CEO Yoshihiko Maeda

Corporate History

February 2013 - Company formation ( Proaxia Consulting group ag, Inc. and coresystems ag company and exclusive distributor agreement )