The unknown girl

Good morning mum I said. Today is a really good day because I am having a sleepover in Farahs house with my friends. Can u guess who are these people? "No" said mum. Well they are Laila,Farah,Leena,Diana and Lara. I bet we are going to have a lot of fun. "Hope u do" said mum.

As I went to Farahs house I met my friends we went all together to Farahs house. Guess what when we knocked on the door a weird looking face opened the door saying "can I help u" we said " can we talk to Farah" "sure" said the girl Farha came and we asked who is this girl she said she is her friend and she will join us in our sleepover. Everyone started looking at each other "WHAT" shouted everyone.

We went in the house while staring at the girl. We had a lot of fun alltogether. We danced we ate chips we played tag we had a lot of fun. We all went to our sleeping bag and went to sleep. Farah seeped right away but me and my friends pretended that we were asleep to check what the girl would do!

The girl walk up and went to the bathroom. We wayted for her to come but she took so long. So we went to check but she was not in the bathroom. As we stepped in the kitchen we heard a loud crack coming from the living room.

As we stepped in the living room.......