Wearing his shirt

Maou:

''Hey,hey,Maou.'' 

''Hm?'' 

''Can I borrow your shirt?'' 

''Why?''

''Just 'cause.''

He sighed and gave you his shirt and got up to change into his other outfit. You smiled cheekily and put it on. He still wore a confused expression when he came back. ''Don't question it.'' called Urushihara from over his shoulder. ''Don't girls usually do this when they--'' Leaping onto Ashiya and closing his mouth, you giggled. ''Shhh...Let him wonder.'' Maou sighed and laid back down,picking up his jump and reading where he left off. After a good couple of minutes with absolute silence,there was a long sigh,literally spelling out 'Im-so-tired-of-your-oblivious-shitty-self' coming from Urushihara. ''Milord,I think you should comment on how she looks.'' Ashiya added as kind as he possibly could. Maou looked up,meeting your puppy-dog-eyes. He sighed and let out his hand that was supporting his head,mentioning you to come over. You did and laid down with him. He pulled you close and whispered ''You look friggin' adorable.'' before kissing your forehead then continued on reading his Jump,making a cute smile adorn your face. 

''Huh,at least he has some tricks up his sleeve.''

*WHACK*

*THUMP*

''OW!!!''

Ashiya picked up the broom.

''Hey Ashiya,can you pass me the Jump?''

''Surely,milord.'' Ashiya returned the book that was just thrown at Urushihara. 

''Hey,be nice to my gaming bud.'' You lightly bonked your head with Maou's. 

Ashiya:

Since Ashiya had a heatstroke,you had to do the laundry all by yourself yesterday. You were pretty glad those idiots had enough money to buy a second pair of clothes,god knows what would happen if your sick boyfriend would have to go with the same clothes for a day with that constant sweating. Your visit was unexpected and so was your stay,you couldn't let Ashiya stay at home all by himself (Urushihara doesn't count,not like he would take care of Ashiya anyway),so you decided to stay. 

''Ashiya,may I borrow your shirt?'' You asked as you handed him the glass of water. ''Sure. Ah,sorry again for the trouble. If that good for nothing NEET would do something to help us out for once,it'd be great.'' He replied,irritation lacing his voice. Chuckling and petting his head; ''You worry too much,stop tiring yourself out like that. I'll go chance in the bathroom.'' After changing,you got out from the bathroom and took the glass from his side,placing it in the sink. You turned around and met Ashiya's gaze and you shot him a smug look. Before you could make a snarky remark,you heard him breathe out ''Seriously,you're too cute.'' Your face flared up and you muttered ''Oh shut up,you dork.'' as you went to his side and stroked his hair,lulling him to sleep.  

Urushihara: 

Planning on stealing his shirt was quite a task,since he never moved,nor changed his clothes. You tried almost everything,trying to steal it on laundry day,when he was sleeping (that was the day you learned he never changed his clothes),and so on. So you decided to try something else before you would desperately ask him. You two were playing some RPG games for 4 hours straight now,and decided it was time for a break. ''I'm gonna get some water'' you streched before getting up easily,you were streching your legs and changing positions just so your legs wouldn't fall asleep. ''Want something?'' You added. ''Some snacks would be good.'' Urushihara replied,streching with his arms over his head. Your head whipped around,this was the perfect chance. You ran up to him,grabbed the hem of his shirt with both hands and pulled it up,causing him to shriek and bring his arms down on instict,making it easier for you to take it off. Urushihara fell on his back as you quickly slipped his shirt on over your tank top.

 He looked at you questioningly before his eyes flashed mischieviously.  ''If you wanted to see me shirtless that bad,you could've just asked.'' He smirked. Playfully slapping his shoulder; ''I'll admit that you have a pretty toned body for someone who lives off of junk food. Too bad I just wanted to wear your shirt.'' You replied. ''So that's what you've been up to for the past week.. Well,does it live up to your expectations?'' He genuienly looked amused. ''Nah,but at least it doesn't smell.''

That was how Maou and others walked in on a shirtless Urushihara playing Undertale and you(who has his shirt on)leaning on his shoulder and watching him play.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 26, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Hataraku Maou-Sama Sceneriosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें