Nicki Minaj Gerard Way imagine

Imagine when you walk into your bedroom you see nicki Minaj wearing only a bedazzled diaper on her big booty. You stare at her in confusion and she winks a long, false, pink eyelash at you. For some reason this makes your stomach turn over

"Why are you here?" You gasp as you gawk at the near naked nicki. She only smiles as she watches a figure step into the room. To your disbelief Gerard way has just walked into your bedroom.

He walks over to nicki and Spanks her ass covered only with a bedazzled diaper then smiles at you. Gerard's small teeth are revealed when he smiles and you feel your heart flutter as his eyes melt into yours before he looks back at the curvy woman on your bed

Gerard & nicki lock eyes and you feel your face burn with jealousy. Your booty is far inferior to that of hers but you still long for Gerard's attention. Suddenly Gerard walks over to you while gazing deeply into your eyes. He slips his hand underneath the back of your shirt and massages his way up.

Before you know it, your shirt is on the floor and you feel Gerard's hands fumble at the zipper of your pants. You hold your breath in as you feel his warm presence accompanying you. Slowly he removes your pants and your breathing becomes heavier.

Nicki only watches from your bed, a glint of promiscuity in her deep warm eyes. You hold your breath in as Gerard slides his hands down your inner thighs. His hand loosely grasps your small, but tight ass as he continues to remove your pants.

You are left standing only in your bra and panties. Gerard's sly smile falls as he stares at the panties. Nicki's eyes light up as her tiny, underdeveloped brain develops an idea. She trots out of the room and returns with a bedazzled purple diaper.

When the ridiculously curvy woman hands you the bedazzled diaper your eyes light up and you start to tear up. This is the best gift anyone has ever given you. Nicki winks at you before slapping Gerard's ass and walking back to your bed.

You slip off your panties and pull up the bedazzled diaper. Gerard smiles coyly and you roll your eyes at his fully clothed body. He takes the hint and lifts his arms out, closing his eyes. You laugh at the unspoken request. Your hands slide up his muscly chest

A soft moan escapes Gerard's soft, beautiful lips as you unbutton his shirt revealing his chest hairs. Your fingers dance on his bare chest for a few seconds before they return to their previous task. Once you remove the shirt from Gerard's warm, soft skin, you throw it onto your bedroom's floor..

For a few seconds you just stare at Gerards flawless chest. Then it hits you, there is no third nipple. You feel relieved yet disappointed. Your hand traces his biceps. His skin smells sweet and fresh, almost like baby powder. Then you realize that he's covered in a thin film of baby powder.

"Is this... Baby powder?" You ask him. Gerard winks at you and smiles deviously. Your heart skips a beat. In the background nicki starts singing, so your face distorts in anger. "SHUT UP U DAMN HOE" you screech at the eccentric woman.

Nicki is silenced because your loud tone of voice catches her off guard. Gerard grabs a bottle of baby powder from nearby and generously pours the substance onto his beautiful fingers. It appears as if his hands are covered in cocaine.

You release a moan as Gerard begins to massage your naked flesh with the fresh smelling powder. Nicki only pouts as she awaits for her turn. Gerard's gentle fingers glide gently over your stomach. His fingers feel like warm dancing butterflies on your chilled body.

Gerard continues coating your body with the cocaine looking substance and makes his way lower. Your heart pounds in your chest as he delicately trails his slim fingers down your inner thighs. When he reaches your ankles you let out a sneeze. Gerard laughs lightly and rises from the floor.

He kisses the tip of your nose with his soft lips. You can't take it anymore and pull him back into you. His warm tender lips are pressed into yours and you close your eyes. His warmth spreads into you and you let out a sigh of pleasure. Gerard only smiles when he pulls away

"Just fuck me," you whisper. Gerard nods. Nicki coughs to remind you two of her presence. You had completely forgotten about the bitch. Unconsciously you run to her and slap her. Nicki presses her hand against her face and gasps.

Gerard smiles knowingly at the two of you glaring at eachother. The tension vibrates throughout the air and you can't wait to be alone with Gerard. "Why don't you two fight it out?" Gerard suggests with a sly smile. You and nicki nod approvingly, smirks on your faces.

Gerard leads the two of you off your bed and into your living room where there is a giant crib. "WTF?" You mutter. Gerard and nicki Minaj are in your house and there's a giant crib in your living room. Nbd....

Gerard has brought the baby powder with him and he quickly massages the powder onto nicki's bootilcious curves. You sizzle with jealously for those hands had previously been on You. Gerard is rushing though and nicki knows that. She wrinkles her nose in disgust at him.

You and nicki are both covered in baby powder and dressed only in bedazzled diapers when you both step into the crib. Gerard is smiling like a mad man now and the two of you shrug it off. "Lets do this Chica" nicki yells and you ram into her.

Using all your force you push down the curvy woman and partially succeed. After a few poundings to her face, she pushes you off of her. You feel yourself bounce off the wooden crib panels. Wincing in pain, you watch as nicki turns around and slams her giant ass into you.

Baby powder sputters into the air and you choke for air. The woman is sitting on you and damn she weighs a ton. You manage to elbow her ass and she jumps off of you. Before she can recover, you jump on her back and choke her out from behind. After making a few muffled choking noises, nicki is silent

As you catch your breath and sit on the crib, panting, Gerard begins to slowly clap. You stare at him in shock. What the fuck is this guy's problem? Gerard's smile widens as he slips off his skinny jeans and underwear. You gasp in surprise

Gerard fucking way is standing in front of you, naked. He winks and you jump out of the crib, tripping and falling while you're at it. You continue to stare at him as you stand up and make your way over to him. "Lets go back to your room.." He trails.

You nod eagerly. You can't wait to feel yourself pressed against his flawless body that smells like sweet baby powder with his warmth spreading through you like a wave of ocean water. 

"This will be amazing" you think to yourself

I don't write smut so I'll leave the rest for your imagination ;) hope u enjoyed that really weird imagine.