The boy covered in Black Blood (chapters 1-4)

The Boy Covered In Black blood

Introduction:

This is my story. I listened to the wind. And heard a faint scream. I saw a boy emerge from the trees. Covered in black blood. He's looked at me with a bottomless stare.I want to scream but I held it in. Alot of terrible things happen...but I never saw something this bad.

I turned around. And there the boy stood.

He reached out for me. I froze. "Eliza" the boy whispered. My name. I blinked and he was gone. But will he return?

Chapter one

Two years later he's horrifying image was still implanted into my brain. Who was he? How did he know my name? Why was he so bloody? Better yet.... Why was his blood black? I always wondered. I tried telling someone but everyone thought I was nuts. So to everyone in school I was crazy. Hardly anyone talked to me, and if they did it was usually to call me a crazy person or just well, to be a jerk to me. Life was miserable. I sighed and got up from bed. Today was September 1st exactly two years ago I saw that boy. That blonde hair...round green eyes or chocolate brown I couldn't tell....black blood.... ugh disgusting.I changed into a black and red mini dress. I put on blood red lipstick, black eyeshadow, and alot of black eyeliner. You guessed it. I'm goth. I hope that's a suprise. Probably not. I looked out my window and saw the pops. The popular girls and boys. Why are they here? I wondered. Oh well, whatever the reason it can't be good. I grabbed my ipod on and put some screamo on. I took a deep breath and went outside. "Hi freak!" Mimi called. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. " Yo wait up Eliza." "O cool you know my name, so what do you want." I put my hands on my hips. Mimi laughed and said "We wanted to meet Bryce!" Yeah right you just wanted to make sure he knew what I freak was. Bryce stepped out from the crowd, he had blonde hair and round chocolate eyes. It was him. I knew it. The black blood boy. I didn't freak out but just said "Hey Bryce." "OKay Bryce this is Eliza, we just wanted to let you know to stay away from her - she's a freak. I shrugged. "As if I care what YOU think, Mimi." I rolled my eyes. and put my hands on my hips again. "You should, cause I can destroy your life." "You already have, not that it bothers me." I shrugged dismissively and walked away. " Whatever! You made the choice of saying that! You'll regret not caring about what I say!" Mimi called.

I walked around the block. I hated Mimi. Hated her with every ounce of my being. She's just a giant jerk with no life. And she gets pride out of making everyone else inferior but everyone is equal! I And Bryce! I kow it was him without the balck blood! I just know it! I ended up back at my house. Truthfully I did care what she says and that she destroyed my life, not that I'd let her know that. I ran up to my room and collased on the bed crying. Silently. Not that I cared if my parents heard. They didn't care. They don't want me. They made it clear they'll feed me and pay for whatever I need but don't want to be disturbed by me. And if I did... disturb them.... I get slapped. HARD. They didn't love me. No one does, no one ever will.

I wiped my eyes and once my eyes weren't red anymore I went back out. I went to the park and would listen to my ipod while everyone ignored me. When I sat down someone sat beside me. Bryce. Great. Is he gonna be a jerk to me also? "Hey Eliza." "Hi Bryce what you want?" He shrugged "I saw you sitting here alone and wated to apologize about what Mimi said and stuff" "Don't apologize for her. It wasnt you who said it. She'll apologize when she swallows her pride. So I aint holding my breath for that apology." Bryce laughed and said "Sorry -i gotta go." "Of course- you dont wanna make social suicide." I said under my breath. When Bryce left a tear fell from my eye. I wiped it away and ran away from the park. I ran into the woods. I liked to go there when I wanted to be alone. But for once I wasnt going to be alone. I didnt know that though.

Chapter two

I collapsed onto the forest floor and stared at the gorgeous sky. Nature was mocking me. Its so beautiful and here I am all miserable and dreary. I started crying. I sobbed loud and curled into a ball. Mimi.... my parents.... the world.... no one.... cares about my feelings. Never have fo over 5 years even before I told my best friend about black blood boy,little did I realize Mimi was right there with her "gossipmites." They spread it all over school, everyone avoided me. I was a loner. All alone. It sucked. I lay flat again and closed my eyes and choked on my sobs. "Huh well I can always do suicide...no one would care....almost everyone would be happy...." I said aloud