Author's Note

Dedicated to SamHill25Alex096621, and KetziaSerenity. SamHill25 helped inspire me to write this book, and Alex096621 and KetziaSerenity read, commented and voted on practically every chapter. Thank you all for your amazing support and for being amazing followers. An author's lucky to have readers like you guys. (No, really, I can't thank you enough.) You guys are AMAZING!! 

Hey! Thanks for checking out my book! I'll try and keep it short, not go on a ramble (sorry hehehehe), but here's just a few things I think you should know about this before you read it.

1. I'm not really in a position to update often :( I don't have a lot of time on my hands, so it's hard for me to find time to consistently update. I promise to try and find time, but I eventually may end up taking a hiatus or two on the way there, okay? But I will always come back :) If you like your books constantly updated, though, you should probably wait until I finish this one...

2. Subject C1 has been inside the inner workings of WICKED. She remembers it all, too. So she knows things that the main protagonists of the TMR series don't find out until the second or third book. THERE ARE SPOILERS AHEAD!

3. Yeah, it hasn't been edited yet. I'm usually pretty good with grammar and stuff, but the few times I update at 2 in the morning, it'll probably be a little funky. But I promise when I finish, I'll come back and smooth it out.

4. Thanks for reading! I'm really happy you guys chose my fanfic out of the million of other TMR/Newt fanfics. I'll probably freak out if I get a lot of reads, but whatever. You have been warned... O.o

Enjoy! :)

Update 2/27/16: YAY! I've gotten 110 reads so far! Thanks for all your support guys!

Update 4/8/16: 203 reads and 26 votes!

Update 4/10/16: Phew! After re-reading the book (for the thousandth time) I'm realizing this will need SERIOUS editing. I'll try and finish it first, but then it's editing time.

Update 5/7/16: Here's my plan for the edit: finish the book this month ^_^ (so close!), edit it this summer. School ends in June for me, so it won't be that long. Bear with the weird version for now. :)

Update 7/25/16: Okay... So the plan didn't go as expected. But it's finished! Hooraaay! Editing to happen... sometime. Eventually. Don't worry, I'll get around to it. And 400 reads, too! Thanks!

Update 8/31/17: THIS STORY NOW HAS A THOUSAND READS!!! Thank you all so much!