Chapter 1: Intro

"Soon, you'll awaken,"

"Soon,"

"Darkness unleashes,"

"Soon"

Different images of an epic battle flash fast one by one. Destroyed villages. Fights. Deaths. Four warriors of different colors chanting, fighting... Dying. The images flashed much more faster before it stopped. Dark eyes nothing else but darkness. An evil giggle sounded as the black soulless eyes flashed a violent color.

"Soon!"

==

Kaitlin "Kitty" Reeds shot forwards on her bed. She was awoken suddenly from the disturbing nightmare still hearing the evil laughter cackling in her ear. She rested her palm on her heart feeling it beating erratically. She tried to calm her shallow breathing and racing heart as she brushes away the nightmare from her mind. That was all it was, just a stupid bad dream. But a bad dream that has kept repeating over and over every time she goes to sleep.

Kaitlin sighed deeply as she looked out of her window. The streets of Briarwood were quiet. She couldn't help but feel that it was only the quiet before the storm.
She shook her head suddenly, not wanting anymore negative thoughts to invade her head. She decided to lie back down and think mostly on the long days coming with the new job her and her four other best friends decided to take at the new music store called "Rock Porium"
And with that invading her thoughts, Kaitlin fell asleep with the moon light shining on her peaceful figure.