cry(5 yo)

yo=years old         

Harry:

Darcy had been like this all day she had a bad attitude and refused to do things. "Darcy sweetie what's wrong?" Harry asked. "Nothing." Darcy said as she rolled her eyes. "Darcy what's wrong with you, you have been like this all day stop with the attitude."  Alice said sternly. Just then Darcy started to cry. Harry and Alice both looked at each other in confusion. "Darcy baby what's the matter?" Harry asked. "I'm sorry I was just really tired and I don't feel to well." Darcy wailed. "Aww darling it's alright how about you go take a nap." Alice smiled. Darcy agreed and went upstairs for a nap.

Niall:

Dani was at work all day so just Kate and Niall were at their house. Kate was watching TV when suddenly the lights went out. Kate started to cry so Niall ran over to her. "Daddy I'm scared." Kate cried. "Aww Kate it's alright the power just went out it will be back on soon!" Niall smiled. Niall wiped away Kate's tears and they cuddled together until the lights came back on.

Louis:

Louis and Bethany were playing hide and go seek. Louis hid first. "10.......9.......8.......7......" Bethany yelled. When Bethany was finished counting she looked around the living room for her dad. After a little while and she couldn't find Louis Bethany began to cry. Louis heard her crying so he got out of his hiding stop and ran over to her. "Love what's wrong?" Louis questioned. "I-I.....c-couldn't....f-find...y-you.." Bethany said in-between sobs. "Aww love it's alright I'm right here" louis said hugging her.

Liam:

Liam was in the studio with the boys recording their new songs. Ella was outside of the both and started to cry. Liam took off his headphones and went over to Ella. "Honey what's wrong are you hurt?" Liam asked concerned. "I hungry daddy" said wailed. Liam sighed in relief. "Oh ok darling we will get some food in a minute we just need to finish recording love." Liam exclaimed. "Alright daddy don't be long." Ella smiled. "I won't kitten." Liam laughed a bit.