#MiniPie/ #PewdieLadd

Felix POV (Pewdiepie)

Craig was coming today. Today... He was going to be here in 10 minutes, maybe even less. I was anxious to see him.

Last time I saw him, I felt butterflies... But what about Marzia? I didn't feel anything when I kissed her.

Marzia: "Felix! Craig is here."

I ran downstairs and went to the door then unlocked it. I see Craig. He dropped his cases and gave me a bro hug. My butterflies filled my stomach again.

Craig: "Aye Felix! It's been a while!"

Felix: "Yea it has, come in!"

Craig: "Thanks."

I grabbed some of his suit cases and dragged them in. Craig came in and grabbed his other cases. I closed the door behind me and led him into the guest room Craig was going to stay in.

He jumped on the bed and let out a big groan.

Craig: "UGHHH, IM SO TIERD."

Felix: "*chuckles* Do you want to take a rest?"

Craig: "Yea, I'll just unpack my things after I wake up. *demean voice* If I ever wake up."

We both laughed.

Felix: "Alright then, I'll leave you be."

Craig: "Thankssss."

I walked out of his room and closed it. I went back downstairs to check Marzia to see if  everything was ok.

Felix: "Hey babe."

Marzia: "Hi."

I say next to her and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. No butterflies. But I still love her so much.

Felix: "Hey, so are you ok?"

Marzia: "Yea why?"

Felix: "Just wanted to know."

Craig POV (Mini Ladd)

Me and my ex girlfriend broke up because, I felt something was wrong. But every time I'm with Felix, he just makes me blush. My stomach twirls. Even when he touches me it gives me the chills. My deepest secret is that I'm gay. I've never told anyone. I just wish I had the courage to tell him that I like him.

I finally woke up and it was 2:00 pm. I went downstairs to see a dark room with a little disco ball in the middle, glowing in the dark.

Felix: "ITS NOT FUCKING WORKING!"

Marzia: "Just wait! It'll work, trust me."

I started laughing for no damn reason. Then Felix and Marzia saw me standing by the stairs. Felix slightly jumped and put his hand on his chest.

Felix: You scared the shit out of me, you looked like a fucking demean.

We all started laughing while my face turned bright red as usual. I walked down towards them and sat down like Marzia was.

Felix: "We need to think of something we could do for a video."

Craig: "I could vlog for my channel and do anotha one."

Felix: "We could also do the yoga challenge."

Marzia&Craig: "Sounds like a good idea to me."

(A/N) Well... U like? :3 THEY ARE SO CUTE MINIPIE SOUNDS BETTER THAN PEWDIELADD WHICH IS SUCKISH. Ok goodbye (rant right there <~~~)