Chapter 1: Niall's New

Niall was celebrating with his mates, Louis's son birth a week ago. He was nervous also, the love of his life was in the hospital and hidden because was pregnant also from a baby boy also. Niall took his wedding ring from his wallet putting it on his finger, he was ready to put the truth in clean papers with his mates. He was tired from hiding, 'Screw people, I'm gay, married and happy', Niall thought as he went back to the table waiting for the table they were in stopped talking about Little Freddy that made Louis's eyes shine more than ever.

Niall's phone rings, it's Damon's best friend, Demi. Yes that Demi. Demi Lovato.

' I arrived, Damon is on surgery, they are not telling why, I'm scared. :( ' Demi texted Niall.

'Keep me updated Demi, thanks a lot. I owe you.' Niall was nervous and looked to his fingers until Louis reached him close.

"Anything wrong mate?" Louis asked noticing the wedding ring, "Why do you have a wedding ring?"

"I got married 3 years ago, with Damon. He's on the Hospital. " Niall said whipping his tears away.

"Wait you got married?" Niall nodded at Lou's question "and you not even told us that you had a boyfriend? And sorry I met so many people can you remind me who Damon is, Please?" Louis whispered shocked with the new.

"Damon, the military guy that punched Zayn a few months ago." Niall said tearing harder as he had no news from his husband.

"OMG That's why he spent Christmas with you, he's not a friend he's your fucking man! And what's going on, beside he drinks a lot and maybe an alcoholic coma?"

"He was pregnant the last pic you saw, the beer stomach was a Lie. " Niall showed the recording of the ultrasound when they knew it was a boy. "We'll name the baby Matthew."

"I always thought you would name your kid Nandos or Donald" Lou joked around and Niall got a new text now from Damon.

"it's Damon" Niall opens it showing off to Louis.

'Dear Daddy, I'm 7.5 pounds and almost 21 inches! Just stopped by to say hello and that I'm hungry.' Damon sent a selfie with his baby boy in the nursery

'Can't wait to meet you, son

'Can't wait to meet you, son.' Niall answered and grabbed his jacket, Louis walked him outside and hugged him.

"What's that?" Niall Chuckled.

" A welcome to Daddies Club " Louis smiled, "Don't worry, I explain to 1D what's going on. Go check on your man."

"Thanks pal. " Niall Smiled and went to his car. As soon as he got to the hospital, the police was in the front door of the nursery and all social media outside, they somehow knew that a man got pregnant, that's what they shared. Niall started to panic, did someone hurt Damon, and he noticed the baby was sleeping at the crib and Damon add his eye swollen and purple, "What happened?! " Niall reached his husband worried.