Allison Argent

(Y/N) awoke with a sharp gasp, startling Allison. She sat up quickly, trying to catch her breath.

"Your fucking crazy," Allison let out a small laugh, and sat next to (Y/N) on the floor. She could see the disappointment in her eyes which meant that everything had gone according to plan. "Are you sure about this? We still have time to tell them the truth."

(Y/N) shook her head, and squeezed Allison's hand gently, "I can't stay, not like this at least. It's better if they think I'm dead."

"You can stay with me-"

"No Allison, I can't. We come from a family of hunters, and if my mom or your mom found out you know exactly what they would ask me to do." Tears began brimming Allison's eyes, and (Y/N) found it harder to keep her composure.

"What about your best friends, Scott and Stiles. You have them," Allison grabbed the sides of (Y/N)'s face, and pressed her forehead against hers. "You have me," she whispered, hoping she could change her mind about leaving.

(Y/N) smiled sadly, placing a strand of Allison's hair behind her ear, "I know I do, and I love you for that. But you know I'm not as strong as Scott or Stiles," (Y/N) pulled her head back and looked into Allison's eyes, "or you. To be the one thing that my family has despised for decades; the one thing I was taught to hate," She shook her head, "I don't know if I could. I feel like every time someone looks at me their eyes say 'hunter' turned 'hunted'. I'm afraid and..." (Y/N) shrugged lazily, "I don't think I could handle it."

Allison grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and ran a gentle thumb across the bandaged part of her arm. She sighed, "Fine, but I... I just want you to know that I'll always love you. Werewolf or not, you'll always be the love of my life," Allison smiled as the tears finally fell, staining her cheeks.

(Y/N) swallowed hard, never having seen Allison so vulnerable. She felt as if her heart was in her throat. (Y/N) removed a heart shaped locket that had a picture of her and Allison inside from around her neck. She placed it in Allison's hand, and closed it with hers. "You will always be mine."

Allison sobbed and crashed her lips into (Y/N)'s, kissing her with such a passion that made them melt into each others touch. The kiss escalated as they grabbed each other roughly, feeling as if they didn't have enough time to show each other how they actually felt. Allison straddled (Y/N) and wrapped her arms around her neck, deepening the kiss further.

After a few minutes, Allison pulled away with a huge smile across her face. "I should go. It's been hours since I told my parents that I was going for a walk to clear my mind."

(Y/N) nodded, hoping that the moment could have lasted longer. "I love you," she looked up at Allison.

"I love you, too," Allison pecked (Y/N)'s lips once more, before standing up. "Hey, I know you'll find your own way-"

"-when I'm not with you, tonight." (Y/N) smiled and watched as Allison grabbed her bag and left the Hale house, leaving her alone in a gut wrenching silence. She wanted to run after Allison and kiss her and tell her she changed her mind, but she knew staying would be dangerous for herself and Allison. She would never be able to live with herself if something happened to her because of what she was.

(Y/N) sat there in the dark for what felt like another hour, taking in the scent of Allison's shirt that she had stolen from her closet and wore. She had no idea where she was going, but she knew it would be away from Beacon Hills.

And it was. She stayed away for almost two years, but during the last few months she felt as if something had been calling her back.

She parked her car in front of Beacon Hills High School, got out and sat on the hood, waiting for school to be dismissed. She planned on looking for Allison first so she could help explain to the others how she was back, but fate had a different plan.