A Bit of Reminders

Please take note that this is fanfiction, which means that this is a story based off of characters of the Percy Jackson series. I will not include all of the characters, because by then it'd be crap and I don't want to write anything that'd be crap. Also bear in mind that not everything would be accurate when it comes to a few background stories of the character.

The characters that you are familiar of are not mine, they belong to Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus book series.

And no, I don't want to see any comment saying "Annabeth isn't like that in the books at all!!1!!1" or something like that. Like I said, this is a fanfiction, which means I can manipulate how the characters act and what they say, so please don't be a twat.

One more thing. I'm pretty sure a snail can move faster than me updating a chapter of a book so please, just please, be patient with me and try to understand that I am also a flawed human being and tend to procrastinate most of the time. Bear in mind that I am only fourteen, so I may make a few grammatical mistakes here and there, so please comment directly where I've gone wrong and I'll quickly fix the problem.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have lazily enjoyed writing it. Have a nice day!

                                                                                                                                                                           April 19, 2016