When did Yacker and Weasel started

Eddie's pov:

I stepped out of the cab,took my luggage and started reading this paper where it says where I am going to live.Well,it says Anubis house.But first I am going to school.This place creeps me out a little bit.I came into the school.Well I should go to principal's office.But I don't care.I am just tired and I want to sleep.Ohh,look!There are few couches here.Well they aren't really comfortble,but they are good for resting my eyes for a little bit.

Patricia's pov:

Rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes!!The class is finaly over.It was so boring.I walked out of the classroom with Joy."Hey Joy,what do we have for the next period" "Well we had english a few minutes ago so that means that we have a free period" "Oh, good" "Yea,yea,yea well did you heard new Taylor Swift's song?Omg!!! It's s"o cool...."Joy talked about something that I don't care about,of course."Heeeey watch where you're stepping"some boy with blonde hair said to me."Where you watch out where you put your legs next time"I yelled back at him."Whoa,cool down Hermione"he said to me in american accent."Oh great,that's just what we need.Another patronoizing american whose only refrence to UK is Harry Potter" "You really talk too much, don't you?I think I'm gonna call you... Blabs.No,no,no.Yacker.Yea, Yacker.Suit's you better" " C'mon Joy,let's go" "Well he's cute"Joy said"That's what he think's he is" I said and walked avay with Joy.