Introduction

Sometimes we dream about things that seems difficult to achive. We think about giving up and moving on. But that desire always stay there deep inside of ourselves waiting for a chance to come true. Since I was 15th years old I dreamt of getting to know my favorites Korean Idols. I used to tell mom: "Mom, when I become a fully grown up woman I'll move to South Korea." Mom would laugh and say that I was crazy. Yeah, it was true, I was totally crazy at that time. That craziness made me go blind, and now I'm totally messed up.

I've been living for a round a year in Seoul. Its been totally difficult to be honest. I miss my family and old friends. My life is all about work, work, work... As a graphic designer I always have work to do, specially now that the company has gotten completely famous. "I should go back home... Atleast I will not be alone..."

~

(Arrives at office. The other 2 coworkers are amazed and happy)

Woman coworker: Oh my god /your name/! (Screams while running at you) Do you know who's moving to our Department?

You: No... (looks confused) I just arrived.

Woman coworker: KIM TAEHYUNG! (screams while jumping) He is a member from Bangtan Boys! He's been working here since they took their personal space from artistic life! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?! No wonder they never left anybody go to their department!

You: What? Kim Taehyung...V... Bangtan Boys? Bangtan Seonyeondan... HERE? hahaha no! They must be trolling me since I'm a foreigner. Are you sure about that? You're not taking me for a fool right?

Male coworker: No! It's 100% truth! I mean I wasn't a fan of them, but, WOAH! I'M GOING TO ME A EXTREMELLY FAMOUS GUY!

You: If they're trolling me again I'm so moving back home. So when is he coming to the office? (You say while moving to you desk)

Director: Good morning! (He says while opening the door)

All: Good Morning Director! (bowing at him)

Director: As all you heard, Kim Taehyung from the other department will move today here. I hope you all treat him well, and please, try not to fangirl, fanboy or whatever you people call it (laughs) *Sudden knock in the door* Oh! He's here. Come in.

You: So they were not joking. Oh. My. God. (looks at Kim Taehyung opening the door)

Kim Taehyung: Hi! Good morning! I'm Kim Taehyung, and from today I'll be your coworker. Please treat me well and I'm looking forward to become good friends with all of you. Thankyou! *bows*

You: *bows* No. I'm not moving back home.

--

(1 month later)

(Working at the office for a new campaing)

Kim Taehyung: We should divide into couples to work faster. (Said while untying his tie)

Woman coworker: Sure! We should, who do want to pair up with? (curious and smiling at him)

Kim Taehyung: Hmmm.. I'm always pairing up with him (said while pointing at the male coworker), so this time I'll pair up with /your name/.

Me: Eh? Me? Holy shit. He choosed me. The hell?! I'm not from Pokemon to be thinking about the I choose you thing right now...

Kim Taehyung: /your name/ ? Are you okay with it? (said while interrupting my thoughts)

You: Yeah sure! Sorry I was thinking about a strategy... I lied. The one I suggested earlier.

Man coworker: /your name/ we already talked about this. We have our strategy, why need another one?

You: Yeah... I thought so... (looks down)

I was always the one that nobody wanted to hear. No matter how great my ideas or strategies they were, nobody wants to listen.

Kim Taehyung: I want to listen to it again. (said looking at you interested) Maybe we could use your strategy for our part of the campaing. (smiled)

You: Sure! Yeah! I will write it down, so you can read it tomorrow!

Taehyung: It's lunch time, let's go to eat together and talk about this right now. (stands up)

You: Yeah, let's go. Please dear self, don't mess up.

~

(At the restaurant)

Taehyung: Wow, I really liked your strategy! (smiles brightly) You're really intelligent!

You: Oh! (smiles timidly) Thanks, you're actually the first one to say that from our department.

Taehyung: They're just scared you'll shine brighter than them... (silence) Well... since we still have plenty of time left... (pouts cutely) Ah~ he looks so cute... Why don't we talk about us?

You: (stares blankly) - I'm so boring. He'll run away as soon as he knows about me. -

Taehyung: I'll be the first one... I was born on December 30th 1995. I'm from Daegu. I have a younger brother and sister. But I also have 6 other brothers. (laughs loudly) Why am I even saying this? Everybody knows about my life.

You: (looks down) - I bet it's a little frustrating sometimes not having something personal to say... everybody knows everything about you...-

Taehyung: Don't feel bad! (smiles looking straight to me) I got used to it! Now, tell me about you now! I'm curious about you since I got to the department! You don't talk much... Well, I actually don't talk much neither lately... So I guess we have that in common! (smiles)

You: - You're gonna kill me with your smiles. - Well I'm 26 years old, I studied graphic design... - I hope you don't get bored...-

Since that day, we became really good friends. Taehyung is really kind, talkative, with lots of charisma and oddness. He can be making jokes every five minutes, but when we are working he's the most serious person ever. He's really popular in the company, even thought he wished he was just a normal person.