Chapter 1

Picture of her drawing above
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Cayden what is the Awnser to number 4?" the math teacher, Mrs. Lauren asked me. "47" I quietly said "repeat that please Mrs. Jones." "47" I said a little bit louder. "Yes 47. Taylor number 2 please." asked Mrs. Lauren " 84" she says rolling her eyes. "No, the correct Awnser is 32" she says writing on the board. Riing! The bell rings and everyone rushes up and through the door. I slowly walk outside a to my locker. "What are you doing silent Mary?" asks Taylor. " HAHA I get it cause she's silent, and a virgin." laughs one of her friends, named Courtney. "Courtney, your not suppost to laugh yet." she says rolling her eyes.I try to walk away but Taylor stops me. " Leaving so soon? Not on my watch." says Taylor shoving me. I fall down and land on my butt. "Better watch out." says Taylor walking away with her friends. I quickly run to my next class, which is art, my favorite class. I quickly sit down and start drawing. After the 30 minutes of class I've managed to draw a fox with wings. " wow Cayden that drawings is amazing." says Mrs. Lynn, our art teacher. "Thanks" I say quietly. The bell rings and everyone runs out to the busses and cars. I walk to my house and go in. I instantly go to my room and sit at my window seat and put my head phones in my ears. Stressed out by 21 pilots comes on and I close my eyes. I open my eyes and find that its 9:30 pm. I get up and change and hop into bed. "I wish I could tell them my secret." I whisper to myself before I fall asleep. As I sleep I dream of fire coming from my fingertips and people watching me closely and being scared.