Mr.Bad Boy

Nico Mirallegro as Finn Mcman- Is Mr. Bad boy at the Martin Luther King High school in Florida.

Sharon Roney as Nicole Vázquez - Nicole just move to Florida because she has a hard past and is running away from it.

Justin Bieber as Alex Rodriguez(Finn's best friend) - Alex is the good one. The responsible and the kind.

Ariana Grande as Rachel Ortiz (Nicole's best friend) - Rachel moves with Nicole because Nicole doesn't have no one

*******************************************************************************************

Prolog

Nicole is a good girl with a lot of problems from the past. She moves to Florida running away from them but when she meets Mr. Bad boy everything changes. But what happens when Nicole's past comes and hunt her back. What will happens with them? Will Nicole leave again or stay?

Finn know as Mr. Bad boy has problems of his own. He is in a gang and is the leader of it. But, what happens when he meets Nicole? Will he change for her or what?

Alex is Mr. Bad boy best friend the good one the one that cares for others and thinks Finn is wrong. He and Finn have been friends since they wore born and they still best friends.

Rachel, Nicole's best friend they now each other since Pre-k and been together since then they are bond to be best friends for ever. She has been with Nicole when she was having problems and didn't leave her alone. But when they move to Florida she nows that everything is going to change.

*******************************************************************************************

Authors note

Guys this is a new book I hope you like it is from my imagination. So, no nothing is true.

Please vote and comment.