#Prologue

1st September 1971
Remus and Freya were their first year at Hogwarts. They were rater thrilled to be there. They were sitting in a compartment reading books when guy with glasses and guy with long hair knocked on door. Twins looked at door and the boys came in.
Boy with glasses started talking.
"Do you mind if we sit here?"
Twins smiled and started talking at the same time.
"No, please came in."
They came in and sit. Guy with long hair break the silence.
"I'm Sirius Black and this is James Potter."
Remus smiled and answered.
"I'm Remus Lupin and this is my sister, Freya."
Freya and Remus get back to reading but the silence didn't last for long. James was the one to break it.
"Are you guys twins?"
Freya was annoyed that they wouldn't let her read but Remus didn't mind them.
"Yes. We are."
James and Sirius smiled at twins.
"You look so much alike."
Freya was really annoyed now.
"Yes. Because we are twins. You do know what that means, right?"
Remus was used to his sister temper so he wasn't surprised about this. On the other hand, James and Sirius were taken aback. She looked as sweet girl. She still is, just with a little attitude.
"Right, sorry."
After that everything was silent again. Twins were reading again while James and Sirius fall asleep.
Train arrived an hour later and all of the first year were taken to Great Hall to get sorted.
McGonagall started calling names and then put the hat on children's heads.
"Lupin, Remus."
Remus let go Freya's hand and she felt alone. Remus sat on the stool and a moment later hat placed him in his house.
"Gryffindor!"
Freya was happy for him. He wanted to be in this house. She was just scared that she won't be in the same house.
"Lupin, Freya."
Freya sat on the stool and the hat was put on her head. She heard voice in her ear.
"Hmm... You are really bright, just like your brother. Ravenclaw would suit you... What's that? You want to be with your brother? If you are sure... Better be... Gryffindor!"
Freya took of the hat and run towards her brother. He hugged her and kiss her cheek.
James and Sirius were at Gryffindor as well.
Freya met a lovely girl, Lily. Lily was beautiful girl with red hair and green eyes. Immediately, those two hit it of.
Freya finally had a friend. Even James and Sirius grow on her. She finally felt like she belong somewhere. After all, Hogwarts is her new home.

~Selena Gomez as Freya Lupin.