Chapter 1

Lily's POV
"Kyle! Kyle! Stop!!" I tried to say in between breaths.

"No can do sweetheart" he kept tickling me and just laughed. How could he? I'm about to die of suffocation because he wants to tickle me.

"You better stop. If you. Want me. To go to. The party." It took forever but hey when your being tickled to death you'll understand. His hands instantly stopped.

"You wouldn't" he narrowed his eyes. I just smirked and nodded my head.

"Try me" He just dropped it and got on his phone.
I plugged my phone up and then decided I should go get ready.
"I'm going to get ready."

He wiggled his eyebrows, " want me to help?"
I just laughed and threw a pillow at him. Tonight was the first time I was going to a party. I was beyond nervous. This would be Kyle's like third party. He said if I didn't go he would drag me there in my pajamas and I totally believe him. My mom even insisted I go. Even though we are only sophomores. Sophomores. Kyle turned 16 about 3 months ago so we have a ride. I didn't want to go though. I was one of those quiet and kind've nerdy girls. I don't go to the library though. I just make good grades and stay out of the teachers way. I decided to curl my hair and add a little makeup. Only mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. I'm not much of a makeup person though. As for my clothes I got a pair of denim skinny jeans with a cute tank top. It's not really cold here in Arizona. After doing my hair and makeup I walk out of my bathroom to see Kyle staring off in space. He's so cute. I can't believe it. We've been dating for 2 an a half years. Since the summer before 8th grade. I'm surprised were still together myself. I was quiet and he was popular. I'm surprised he talked to me first. His bestfriend Alec didn't like me and him dating at first. Alec is his bestfriend. They've been bestfriends since I can remember. I moved here my 6th grade year. I have 2 bestfriends. Seirra Thompson and Faith Danielle. I did have a third one when I first moved here but we just didn't end up well.
"You done staring yet?" I shook out of my thoughts and looked to see Kyle staring at me. I immediately blushed and looked away.
"Are you ready?" I asked while looking around my room. He chuckled and kissed me then walked out of my room.
"Sweetheart come on Alec has been waiting."
"Kyle he lives right across the street. If he's been waiting why didn't he walk over here?" Kyle just shook his head. Alec and Kyle are my neighbors though. Kyle lives beside me and Alec lives across the street. That's one reason me and Kyle became so close so quick we always saw each other. We've had our ups and downs. A lot. We always made up though.
"Hey Lily" I hadn't even noticed that Alec was in the car and we had left.
"Hey Alec how's it goin?"
"Okay I guess just hopin to see a couple girls tonight" then he winks. This is the only problem I have with Alec's player ways. Girls are rags. He flirts then maybe kisses them and leaves. Before I can think anymore we pull up to the house. I could hear the music crystal clear. Red cups were all over the yard and passed out some actually standing teens in the yard. I was getting even more nervous once we stepped out of the car. This is gonna be a long night.

*3 hours later*
Gosh dang! Where is he?!? He left me about 30 minutes ago saying he was going to see the guys. In other words going to play beer pong. I've been offered way to many alcoholic drinks. Drugs. And guys asking to dance. Now I know what you're thinking: why did you even go? That my friend is a good question. Mainly for Kyle but now I'm tired and angry.
  "Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!" I yelled pushing past people. So far my first party isn't going well. "Hey Alec have you seen Kyle?" Alec turned around looking for me.
"Hey Lily, yea I last saw him in the living room."
"Ok thanks!" I started towards the living room. I'm so ready to leave.
"Wait Lily I'm ready to leave! I'll help you look." We finally walked into the living but I dont see him here."Hey do you see-"
"Uh no he's not in here come on let's-" I still looked around while Alec tried to drag me away.
"Kyle! What are you doing!?? I can't believe you! I thought you promised!!" I yelled in his face. I watched him turn to me and away from the one and only Isobel Turance. When he looked up he showed nothing but guilt and pain.
"Lily wait it's nothing"
"Then what is it Kyle" I was so hurt but wouldnt show it.
"It was just a dare. I swear she-"
"Save it Kyle" then I ran ignoring his and Alec's calls until I found the kitchen with the drinks. Well I guess there's a first for everything. "Give me the strongest thing you got" I said not even bothering looking up.
"Aw is my party that bad?" The guy who I think is Evan, Ethan or maybe Elliot, he's the new guy throwing the party but he's a junior. It's only like a week or two in our sophomore year and yet there's parties every weekend.
"Yes it is. Now give me a drink." I just looked at him and shook my head. "Sorry tonight just hasn't been my night. I'm Lily."
" it's ok I understand. It happens. I'm Elliot" he seemed really nice and wasn't bad looking but not as hot as Kyle. Thinking of him just made so sad but I wasn't going to cry. I took the drink in front of me and chugged it down. At first it burned my throat but then after another one it wasn't that bad. After my eighth shot I quit keeping count. I've had 3 full drinks but Elliot made me stop. I can't belweive him. I was just starting to think about happy things. Like rainbows and pizza. Pizza!!!! I really want some. I pouted and looked at Elliot. He had some goofy smile on his face.
" I want some pizza." I put on a pouty face and looked at him. He laughed so hard I started laughing with him. After 10 minutes of laughing I decided to get up and walk around. Let me tell you bad idea. I stood up and the room started to spin so I tried to sit down but failed and fell straight on my ass! It hurt.
" Lily!! What's wrong with you?!? I've been looking for you damnit!" I had no idea who was so mad with me. I stared at Elliot who pointed behind me. I looked and there stood Alec and Kyle right behind him. I frowned and turned away. 
"Maybe I don't want to be found" I tried my best to speak but I sounded like a snake slurring a lot.
"Lily are you drunk?"
"Alec what does it look like? I didn't know you were so like not smart." I hiccuped but got it out.
"Come on we're leaving." This time it was Kyle. I swear I turned sober once he talked.  I honestly just stared at him shocked.
"I am not getting in a vehicle with youuu I don't want to be near you."
"Come on Lil. Please!" I knew this was Alec he's the only one who called me Lil after my dad....
" Alec y'all can take the car I'll be home later I promise"
"Yea lets leave him so he can make out with some more of his little whores." I sneered and grabbed Alec's hand. I was stumbling really bad eventually Alec picked me up and set me in the car. Once we got to my house it was 2:38 in the morning. Ugh. Alec just left so I'm lonely. I finally process that everything was going to be different now.. Then I cried. And cried. And cried. The last thing I remember was me saying that 'I love him'

----------------------------------------------------
First chapter!! Some characters at the top. I hope it was okay!!:) let me know what you guys think or what to work on!! I should update 2 times a week if I see people are actually reading it.
Blondiee.xx