+ Chapter 1 +

Maybe it was the clouds over the full moon, Maybe it was the storm running through the Beyond. Something just didn't feel right.
     In the Mac'Oyana clan, there had been talk of a pregnant under-age wolf. Everyone had been gossiping about the wolf, Muna. "She's an insult to the clan," they would say. Recently though, she looked like she was ready to give birth. Yet, the nurse wolves refused to help her.
                                  🌿
     Muna felt horrible about herself. She was in a time of fear, as giving birth under-age gave a high possibility of a malcahd, a deformed wolf.
     If she were to give birth to a malcahd, she would have to leave the clan, and could never mate again with the same partner.
                                🌿
      She felt it in her gut. The pup was coming. All she had to comfort her was her mum, although her mother was highly upset with her.
      "Mom!" The pups! They are coming!" Muna howled.
      "Keep quiet, Muna! You might upset the wolves around here, and you know how disgusted they are of our family." Her mom said.
        There they came. One after another. 3 beautiful pups. Muna couldn't believe her eyes. The past several months she had spent worrying... "Oh, mother! They are perfect!"
       Muna stared at the pups in wonder. 3 pups all to her own. She bathed them, and nudged them with her paw. Flopping them on their backs and cleaning their fur. They were such a blessing, and she really didn't deserve it.
      Muna's mother, Donneyah, her disappointment in her daughter soon faded. "Oh, they really are quite beautiful pups." She came closer and watched the pups with a smile.
                                 🌿
     The next morning Muna awoke to her pups. She yawned and turned over only to find 2 pups. "Oh Lupus, no! Oh no! No!"
     "What in the name of skaarsgard is up with you?" Donneyah barked. Oh no...She realized that there were only 2 pups. "Where did the black pup go?!"