You forgot to tell me nightmares are dreams too

A/N: THIS STORY WILL HAVE SOME NON-DESCRIPTIVE GORE, IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THAT EXIT THIS STORY NOW. I DO NOT OWN YOUNG JUSTICE, IF I DID I WOULD HAVE HADE A SEASON 3 SHOWING THOSE 5 YEARS WE MISSED. ENJOY THE STORY AND PLEASE VOTE FOR IT IF YOU LIKE IT! THANK YOU,MERCI,GRACIAS,(ETC...)

"Ahhhhh"
A feminine scream filled the cave in the wee hours of the morning. Luckily no one in the cave was asleep, you see the reason why was the team faced off against Gothams worst today... The Joker.

~Gotham City,NJ
23:27 pm
Warehouse 13~

'Team we must request backup.' Aqualad stated through the mind link to the rest of the team. 'Request back up from who?! The league is off world on a mission! They wont be back till tomorrow, EARLIEST!' Kid Flash retorted back. The team was fighting Joker's goons while Robin was formulating a plan since, in team terms, was Robin's villan.

Then all of a sudden the team heard a spine-shuddering CRACK. The team turned to look, just to see Jokers hostage's neck snapped. The team was horrified, they have never seen anything like this before, well all but one.

Superboy flew into a fit of rage and was able to get the Jomer subdued enough to get Joker to Arkham until he broke out again. They reported to Batman like they usally do and flew to the cave on the bio-ship.

When they walked into the cave Superboy A.K.A Connor Kent grabbed Robin by his uniform, lifted him up, and bellowed "WHY ARE YOU SO CALM!! SOMEONE JUST DIED!!" In the muddle of this chaos Robin was able to calmly say "I would prefer to say the anwser tomorrow." Aqualad A.K.A Kaldur veimg the peacemaker of the group suggested that they all go to bed before some pumches could be thrown.

3 hours later leads us to the beggining of the mess that is called a 'first impression' on one of the most horrifying crimminals on the planet from the teams eyes.

~Cave, Providence,Rhode Island
01:43 am~

"Ahhhhh"
M'gann's scream resonated throughout the cave, it would have woken the team if they were asleep but they were awake for the same reason.

'Sorry for waking you guys', M'gann said through the mind link. 'Don't worry M'gann, were all awake anyway'. Artemis said, 'Why dont we talk about it in the lounge?' she suggested. 'That is a good idea' Kaldur said, he wanted to know what the teams reactions were compared to his.

"M'gann' Connor started off with 'what was your dream about?" M'gann hesitated, like she was debating whether or not to say, after a few seconds she answered. "It was with the Joker, he took you guys captive and killed you infront of the leauge on video. I thought is was real untill I woke up hitting my head on the post." She finished the story very sheepishly at the end. "Why were you all awake?" Artemis replied with "I think I reserve the right to say it was relatively the same reason." The team made confirming sounds.

"Robin...'M'gann started 'will you anwser our question now?