Kalimah-The first pillar of islam

LA-ILAHA ILLA-ALLAH

In ISLAM first requirement is Belief and then action. The Islamic creed, the first pillar OF ISLAM,LA-ILLAHA ILLA-ALLAH,MUHAMMADUR-RASUL-ULLAH. (that is There is no god but ALLAH,Muhammad is the messenger of ALLAH) "A believer is like a brick for another believer, the one supports the other"(sahi Muslim)

The result of loss of believe in ALLAH(SWT) was that he fell a prey to the worldly temptations and sexual pleasure which led to moral degradation of the society

On the last day, the biggest loser will be the hypocrite who,when he goes to one party talks in one voice and when to other party, talks in another voice (sahi Muslim)

Islam started from prophet Adam(alai salam) and attained perfection with the last Prophet Muhammad (saw) This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed. My favour upon you and have chosen for YOU ISLAM as your religion "(Al quran,5.3) (the last verse on the mount of blessing)
"If anyone desires a religion other than ISLAM, never will it be accepted of him"(AL QURAN 3:85).

"There is no force in religion"(AL Quran 2:256)
"Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian but an upright Muslim".(3:67)

And behold Allah (SWT) will say Issa the son of maryam. Did you say to man, worship me and my mother as god's besides Allah? He will say, glory to you I could never say what I had no right(Al Quran 5:116).

Muslim's should constantly let the world know that Islam is for all mankind, because this is the religion of Almighty Allah(swt) . Man is born pure and sinless. The divine nature of Islam, makes it the only religion in the world, that offers genuine solutions to genuine problems as such unrest, destruction, prostitution, homicide and suicide,etc. But the genuine solutions need strong faith in external adobe and special care of immortal soul.
The body will perish, whatever comfort you look for, but the soul is the final stage of bliss. Time shows that nothing lasts but Nobel jobs of soul. Soul is the master of the body and after the departure of the soul, the body starts rottening. Islam's vital job is with soul which demands tolerance and love

Second part : Muhammad ur rasulullah(saw)

Muhammad(saw) is the messenger of ALLAH and those who are with him are strong against unbelievers (but compassionate amongst each other)

Those that say that the holy prophet's(saw) teachings are important and cultivation of love for him is not,we cannot even call them dishonest. This is a matter of faith, and no one who is sencere would like to to be dishonest. Those who fall short in understanding, this is because of subjective limitations. This should not be made into the grounds for fighting and theological bickering.

Imaan is the first requirement to be a true Muslim or a Muslimah ...-LA-ILLAHA Illa ALLAH,MUHAMMADUR-RASUL-ULLAH. (that is There is no god but ALLAH,Muhammad is the messenger of ALLAH)

To be a Muslim imaan is very important but this doesn't mean we just have imam n read Kalimah but it should be from the heart and it's equally important to lead life like Muhammad ur Rasul ullah (saw) .....that is follow sunnah.... 😃

"Imaan is like an Aeroplane ride
The higher you go, the smaller the things on 🌍 look".

Vl b back with some short stories on imaan... Till then stay tuned n be happiiieeee...... T. C 😃

Keep smiling