#01

"well, here is your dorm room." alex, a senior at seoul university sighed, leaning on the door frame. "thanks?"

he shrugged and patted my shoulder before leaving me alone. "well, let's hope i won't die of stress." i mumbled, unsure if i could even make it through university. apparently, 44% of students in elite universities drop out halfway because they can't handle the pressure and whatever, which makes me worried because i'm a naturally lazy person and i don't even know how i got into seoul university. life has been a blur so far, and now, i find myself in my dorm room of seoul university.

i huffed and tugged my luggage behind me, looking around the plain living room with two couches in the corner of the room, a lamp on a small square table in between, a dining table with two chairs outside the tiny kitchen and the bedroom door that i could only guess, the inside was cramped as well.

i placed my luggage by the couch and went to check out the bedroom, in case my roommate was already here. as i opened the door, i saw a boy sitting by— no, he was seated on the window. his feet dangled from our bedroom window, which let me tell your, our dorm room was on the third floor, and he must've sensed my presence since he turned around.

praise the heavens holy sHIT.

he looked like a god, with the sunlight glaring down on his caramel brown hair, his blue jacket that was sloppily put on revealed his sleeveless white shirt, and i swear to god those arms—

he smiled, pulled his phone out from his back pocket and checked the time, then turned back to me. i expected him to turn around and greet me but

did he just fucking jump out the window?

_
hi yes did someone order trash aka me
i'm sorry my writing is shit but ya <3
inspired by that jungcock puma thing.