"Jesus Christ"

I'd like to introduce you to someone very special and important right now. His name is Jesus Christ, son of God, King of the Jews, Yahweh, Rabbi.

Jesus is the son of God, He was a jewish man who lived a perfect life on this earth two thousand years ago. He spread His endless love, healing, grace, and teachings through the different people and areas of Jerusalem. Although, many people rejected Him and didn't believe that He was the gift sent down by God. Through trial and tribulation, He foresaw His death approaching and was persecuted by Pontius Pilate (Roman Governor of Judea) and the elders for professing to be "The King Of The Jews". Only His disciples and followers knew that this was true. They followed Him and trusted the chief cornerstone, which was Jesus.

The chief priests and the elders all called it a "case of blasphemy". Christ was brought into this world to save us from the depths and darkness of our sins. He loves us dearly but hates sin. He went through so much during His few days. In Matthew 27:20-30 it tells us that "They (Governor's soldiers) stripped Him and put a scarlet robe on Him, and then twisted together a crown of thorns and set it on His head. They put a staff in His right hand and knelt in front of Him and mocked Him. "Hail, king of the Jews!" they said. They spit on him, and took the staff and struck Him on the head again and again." The crown, staff, and robe were all symbolic to Jesus claiming to be the "King of the Jews", they decided to fulfill His accusation by using these measures.

His good news is that He promises that He will come back one day to gather and save people from the destruction that will be caste upon the earth. On the third day Jesus arose from the grave where He was buried (which was in a huge tomb with a heavy stone covering the entrance) and defeated death. He told the elders and Pilate in Matthew 26:64 "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." When we meet Jesus He will be in Heaven at the right hand of God just as He says here in Matthew. God isn't dead, He's alive. From the day He rose, He was alive, and His Spirit remained here on earth with every one of us. He's as real as you and me. As believers in Christ we live by faith not by sight. John 20:29 "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet still have believed."

God is so good to us. He knew the actions intended by the soldiers and guards who beat and tortured Jesus and CONTINUED to loved them and forgive them. He still gave up His only son even with understanding the intentions of the non believers and persecutors. Jesus was a sacrifice for our deadly sin. He saved us from an eternal life that would be guaranteed spent in Hell. God's standards are perfection. However, we don't match up to that. None of us are perfect beings except Jesus Christ. He gave up what was perfect so we could have a chance to enter into the gates of heaven. The only way to get there is through God. You have to realize to get to God the father, one must get through Jesus Christ. That means believing, proclaiming,and loving Christ with all of your heart and soul. There's no other way to heaven except through the Son. When you proclaim that Jesus is your Lord, who took sin upon the cross, rose on the third day, and is coming back, you have to mean it with everything you have. Please understand that God knew from the beginning that we were born into a disease that was incurable (sin). He knew that we were going to forsake Him countless time in life. But He continued to give His son up for YOU. With a disease like sin, Jesus is the only way we can be cured and saved.

The good news is that Jesus is coming back, as I've mentioned before. He's going to gather His people and judge them according to their life and hearts. He's planned to forgive and throw the others into Hell. Earth and Heaven will be one united nation once the chaos ends by God. He plans to wipe out all of the bad and replace it with something new. It's going to be called the "Holy City". Revelation 21:2 "I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband." John was a prophet and a servant of Jesus who testified everything he saw. The Holy City was one of those attributes. Jesus coming back is a wonderful thing. Because, this is not our home or world. This place is too messed up and screwed up to claim it as our own. That's why when Jesus comes back, He's going to restore everything in His name. Revelation 21:4 states that "He (God) will wipe every tear from their (our) eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the older of things has passed away." This is such a pleasing thing to remember and work for.

Jesus is wonderful, powerful, forgiving, loving, more than we could ever need, the perfect example of generosity this world has ever seen, eternity, breathtaking, the father for the shelter less, working in your favor, the best coach that we have, the king of the Jews, our savior who is alive today, the flesh, the Alpha, Omega, first, last, beginning, and end, waiting for you to claim Him, our forever president, faithful, and more than the eye can see. Jesus is someone who is impossible to describe in words because you can't outline something such as perfection. He stands to love you and forgive you even when you think it can't be forgiven.

A common question most individuals have is "why do bad things happen to good people?" We've all had a time in our lives when we don't understand why bad things happen when we were so humble and faithful to God. But you have no one to blame at all. God takes away the things we think we need to give us something better. He's going to replace it with something satisfying. He wants to use you because He loves you. In the end, it makes us stronger and closer to God. You just have to proclaim that you trust God and the plans He has for you. The greatest lie you can believe is that you're useless. Because it's not true, God believes otherwise. Give your life to Christ and live by Him. Pray that He will start using you or continue to use you through His grace. Don't ever look back, that's not where you're going.

I'm going to link a few videos that inspired me to write upon this topic. I give the owners full credit and publication for the information I used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlvuZuAysQE (Why bad things happens to God's people)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kLvWZ-DG6s (Jesus is)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkFn1EnheYg (The cost of rejecting Jesus)