31st January: The only Single on Valentine's Day Blues

I don't own Ever After High, Mattel does. Warnings: Rated MBF for Massive Bunnistair Fluff. All in Bunny's point of view. This is today, January 31st, Bunny's diary entry-the real story starts tomorrow. One chapter a day, I'll try, really!

January the Thirty-First

Dear Diary,

I must admit, it's still two weeks to that day, but these "I am the only single on Valentine's Day" blues are already getting me down. All are talking about what they'll do that day-TWO WEEKS PREVIOUSLY. I think I'll go mad if they keep this up. Not the Wonderland kind of mad, but the insane kind of mad. The one that lands people in a mental asylum.

Apple has decided to try dating Humphrey Dumpty and they'll go shopping in Book End-I don't know many details about their love life, but I'm sure it was her idea. Faybelle, my roommate, is going with a guy I haven't met yet somewhere I have no idea about. She's probably just lying. Kitty was just asked out by a boy in our grade who happens to be her crush since I don't know when. Not all that confusing given he's the son of the Puss in Boots. Lizzie decided to give Daring a second chance, to everyone's surprise. Ashlynn and Hunter are spending the entire day together, Briar has finally given in to Hopper's pleads and they're going on their first date then. According to rumors Sparrow Hood will be taking out three girls that day. If they're true, I sincerely doubt that. The three girls: Duchess Swan, Poppy O'Hair and Blondie Lockes. Alistair bet me they were true. I'm not so sure if I'm not about to lose ten dollars. He does know Sparrow better than I do, he's a guy after all. And I was just returned to the matter at hand.

Alistair Wonderland, the boy I have known since I can remember and love with all my heart. I mean, what's not to love about him? Dirty Blonde hair, very messy but makes him look cute as hell. Not to forget, those sky blue eyes. I always want to lose myself in them. His sweet smile and his only slightly dorky and very curious attitude and... and... and everything. (I'm such a sappy lovesick girl.)

No matter what I do, nothing seems to help. Neither does the fact that Alistair is single too. Or would it be worse if he was taken? I don't know, and I definitely don't want to find out.

Seriously, it's just so cliché. He's my best friend, has been since we were little. Very little, that is. I just like him so much. (I have the feeling I'm repeating myself.) Why, heavens above, why? He'll never see me as anything more than friends. I tried everything but he just doesn't notice me. Or does he and simply doesn't feel the way I do and tries to pretend being oblivious so I won't get hurt? Questions, questions, questions. It's downright crazy. It would be much easier if he just told me he hasn't got a crush on me, but what if he didn't figure it out yet?

It's so sad-and a very happy early Valentine's Day to me.

Love,

Bunny