The Hand

Phil woke up covered in sweat and screaming. He wiped his muscular brow as he got out of bed. That nightmare had been something else. 'Weird,' he said as he did his morning routine of 300 sit-ups. Dan was already in the kitchen making a delicious breakfast of bacon pancakes with extra maple syrup. 'Oh hey, D-Slice,' said Phil, backflipping into the room and hi-fiving his friend in mid-air. Dan looked horrified.

'What's wrong?' Phil asked, as a bead of sweat dripped from his forehead and bounced off the mutant finger protruding out of his body.

'Your body?! There's something happening to you!' said Dan.

Phil looked down in horror to see a human hand was starting to grow out of his chest, just below to nipple.

It was t just growing, it was moving. In shock, Dan dropped his syrupy spatula onto his leather jeans and ruined them forever. No more leather jeans for Dan.

'We need to call the army,' he told his raven-haired friend.

'Dan, no! They'll experiment on me! I don't want to die.' Phil said, as he let out a single tear, not being afraid to show emotion in from of his true best friend.

They decided to keep it a secret.

Over the next few weeks the hand grew and grew. Phil continued to make YouTube videos, he just wouldn't film below the nipple. He had to keep this a secret from everyone.

Dan and Phil even taught some of their secret best friend handshakes. It was responding to the fun. When they watched Game of Thrones the hand even started twitching with glee. Later that moth, something unexpected happened. Dan and Phil were finishing another pancake session when the hand started violently vibrating. 'DAN! HELP!' Phil screamed as the hand started gesticulating wildly.

Dan could only stand and watch as the hand started to extend out of Phil's chest. The hand was reaching for Dan. Instinctively he started pulling it and something happened that none of the British boys would ever expect.

After a few pulls there wasn't just a hand, there was an arm and an elbow. An entire human body was being dragged out of the inside of Phil - he was giving birth.

There was a giant wet explosion. All that was left of Phil was a lump of skin and there, standing in the kitchen, was a completely naked Harry Styles.

Dan gave him a pepper pot to cover his modesty. 'Thanks for pulling me out of there, mate!' said Harry as he grabbed a pancake from the pan and walked out of the door.

Dan looked into the middle distance. His face was no longer filled with confusion. It was no longer filled with horror, it was filled with REVENGE.

To be continued.