- chapter 1

REMINDER: This narrative contains sensitive scenes that may not be appropriate for younger audiences. I strongly advise against allowing young readers to engage with this story. It's essential to remember that this is a work of fiction, and all characters mentioned are purely creations of the author, with no real-life implications. Please refrain from harboring any negative feelings towards characters resembling real individuals. Your cooperation in enjoying the story without generating trouble, hatred, or spreading negativity is greatly appreciated. Thank you, and may you find enjoyment in the narrative.

-----

People eagerly purchased plane tickets to fly to Le Mans, France, securing premium seats just to witness their favorite teams compete in a car racing event hosted by South Koreans. Although the competition garnered support from various races, all the participants were Korean; only the event itself took place in France. This highly anticipated moment attracted global attention, causing online streaming platforms to struggle with buffering due to the overwhelming number of viewers eagerly awaiting the competition.

In the lively atmosphere of the Circuit de la Sarthe stadium, cheers echoed loudly as people filled the seats. The anticipation reached a fever pitch as the arena brimmed with spectators, leaving no vacancies. The air buzzed with excitement, accompanied by the sounds of cheering, the aroma of popcorn and corndogs, and a colorful array of shirts indicating the diverse teams people were fervently supporting.

* people cheering * 

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's give a thunderous welcome to the fearless drivers who are about to ignite the track with their skill and speed!" said by the man who's hosting the sports car race with his microphone. 

"Buckle up as we introduce the elite lineup of contenders, each a master behind the wheel, ready to showcase their prowess in this high-octane competition", he continued."So, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, start your engines! Get ready for an adrenaline-fueled spectacle as these incredible drivers rev up their high-performance machines. We wish each competitor a safe and thrilling race. Let the engines roar and the excitement begin!"

This sports car race was anything but ordinary. It brought together top-notch competitors with crazy skills, loads of medals, credits, and heaps of fans--- yes, popularity. Each racer in their lane was like a big deal, all famous and well-off.

But there's this dude who's always rocking the number 07 lane. Everyone knows him and what he's capable of. For him, it's like his lucky number is 07 and he always choosing being on that lane, if not, he doesn't join any competition. For him, lucky number is what's more important rather than the competition itself. Everyone knows him as the ultimate racer because he never loses – always coming out on top in every competition. He's basically the forever champion!

Each participants went on their respective lane and filling every empty car with their spirit and charisma and so does, the man in lane 07.

As the participants geared up in their racing suits, helmets snugly in place, and seat belts securely fastened, anticipation hung in the air. The man wielding the black and white checkered flag exchanged a nod and a smile with the competition host. Holding his microphone aloft, he took a deep breath before addressing the roaring crowd, "Alright, folks, the moment we've all been waiting for is upon us!" he exclaimed, his words drowned out by the growing cheers, "Buckle up and brace yourselves because in just a few heart-pounding moments, we'll unleash the thunder on the track. Get ready to witness the excitement as we kick off this high-octane spectacle!"