Niall Horan

This was written when I was like 14 so it's a bit shit tbh Hahahah
~~~~~

There he is. Niall Horan. I glance at him, as always surrounded by his group of skanks and jocks. All the jocks follow their basketball captain in utter loyalty.

I hate him so much. The teachers love him, he get's any girl he wants. College is basically his kingdom. I was finishing my homework when he called my name.

"Cara, we had a great time the other night. Wouldn't you agree? He said and all of his pals we're laughing. He's telling people that I slept him, which I didn't, nor will I ever. The only thing I like about him was his accent. Everything else, I absolutely despise.

I walked off to french class and of course he also had that class.

"Bonjour madame." Niall said to the teacher.

"Bonjour Niall, Ça va?"

"Ça va bien, merci." He said and what do you know he has to sit beside me.

"Bonjour, sexy." Niall whispered, swinging his bag under the desk. His French accent was quite good to be honest.

"Go away!" I said and the teacher heard me talking.

"Something wrong, Cara?" She said, glancing up from her desk.

"No, Miss." I said and pulled my books out, giving Niall a death glare.

Niall looked in his bag for his book. "Ah, no." He said a bit too loudly to himself.

"What's wrong, Niall?" The teacher asked.

"-Uhh," I watch as he stutters to find an excuse. "N-no, its just that I was helping someone with their french work earlier and they took my book by accident, sorry." He said flashing his puppy face. He's a lying little bastard.

"Don't let it happen again. Share with Cara." The teacher said falling for his lie. Niall put his arm around me and looked in my book.

"Get off me or I'll chop your arm off." I snapped and he backed away slowly.

When the bell rang I packed up my things and Niall was waiting outside the room for me. When I walked out he pulled me into an empty room.

"Why are you being so nasty?" He asked.

"What, did you want me to love you like every other girl? Is that what you expected me to do?!"

"No. I'm trying to be nice and be your friend."

"No. I'd prefer if you not actually."

"Ah, c'mon, I'm a good person to be friends with," he smirks playfully, "and a great person to be in bed with." He says lowly.

"See this is what I'm talking about. You just fuck every girl in sight and it's disgusting-" I scold.

"It's my life I can live it the way I want so you should mind your own fucking business!" He cuts me off.

"Fine, I honestly don't give a fuck if you want to screw your way through life, but I won't be sucked into it."

"Baby, you know what you want to suck."

"You are an actual fucking moron." I said, my face displaying my full disgust and walked out. I became aware of the several stares from bystanders.

Niall walked in the opposite direction of me and the girls immediately swarmed him.

Photography class was over. I walked to my dorm with my dorm mate Jessica.

Niall was there.

We walked passed him, he was sucking on some girls face and feeling her bum.

"Classy." I said sarcastically to him and walked into my dorm as he gave me a nasty glare.

"What's up with you and Niall? I saw you with him coming out of that room earlier, something going on with you two?" Jessica asked sitting on her bed un packing her bag.

"We didn't do anything. We were talking. He's such a prick. Every girl knows what he's like yet they all still line up to date him. He pisses me off so much." I replied and drank some of my water.

"You have a point." She agreed.

"So how are things going with you and Blake?" I asked, curious about her new boyfriend.

"Great, she said smiling to herself. "Actually thanks for reminding me, I have to go give his world history notes back."

"Oh.." I say, "so, I'll see you at lunch then?"

"Actually..maybe you can come with me and meet him?" She offered.

I groaned, knowing Niall would be there. "Uhh, I don't know.." I trailed off. "Maybe another time?" I brought up in condolence.

"Aw come onnn!" she whined, "Please, please, please."

"Okay," I laughed.

Jess and I didn't have a class next so we went to see her new boyfriend in the gym. Just as practice was ending.

A player, who I suppose is Blake, jogged over to us with his jersey draped over his shoulder, and quickly kissed Jess. I try to occupy myself and look around to spot the one thing I wanted to avoid.

I watch a shirtless Niall saunter to us.

"Hey, man." He directed to Blake, "Cara," he says turning to me, "how are you?"

"Well.. I'm talking to you so.. I've been better." I say tight lipped.

"Such a bitter attitude," he says touching a finger to my nose, causing me to turn my head to avoid contact. He shook it off, "Blake, ball." Niall gestured to the ball under Blake's arm.

He tossed it up in the air for Niall to catch and run up to the basket and make a basket, cueing the girls to erupt in applause and squeals.

I scoff, "Was that meant to be impressive?" I roll my eyes.

"Oh you think you can do better?" Niall asked intrigued, holding the ball out. I walked up to the basket and dribbled the ball twice before making it swish in the basket, turning back to Niall and smirking.

"Okay, okay, but can you do a three pointer?" He challenged. I backed up to the 3 point line and aimed the ball only for it to bounce off the back board.

I heard him scoff as he retrieved the ball, pass it to me, and walk up behind me and wrap his arms around mine, "here," he whispers closely into my ear.

His bare body pressed behind mine, his arms guide mine into the motions until we sent the ball to the basket for it to bounce off the backboard and into the basket.

"Yes!" I said giving him a high five, impulsivly, before realizing what I just did and stepping away from him.

"Cara, this is Blake." Jess interrupted.

"Oh yeah, hi." I said and shook his hand.

"We still on for tonight?" Blake asked Jessica.

"Yeah, I have the best idea. We should double date." I could not believe she said that. I'm going to kill her.

"Yeah, Cara and Niall, you and me at that new club two blocks down." Blake agreed.

"I'm in." Niall interrupted and smirked at me.

I could see Jess really wanted me to go with her and Blake so I agreed. I am so going to regret this. Fuck.

"Okay." Niall had an enormous smile on his face when I agreed. He better not try anything with me.

"Niall and I will be at your dorm room by eight." Blake said giving Jessica a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye guys." Jess said.

"See you later, Cara." Niall winked and strolled off with Blake.