Introduction

Hello, as you all must know my name is Gabriella, Gabriella Greg, but people call me Gabby. I don't have much of a life, but I do get the best grades in my school. Most would call me a stuck up little brat, but I'm what they call the mouse. I never talk and when I try to my body shuts down, I don't know what happens, but I only talk when necessary.

I get bullied alot, but doesn't every kid. In my school we have it all, your jocks, your cheerleaders, your 'normal' group, and last, but certainly least, the nerds. Now you may think that's where it ends, nope the is one spot bellow that and it belongs to your girl right here.

Being at the bottom of the food chain isn't as bad as it seems, sure it has its faults, but teachers absolutely love you.

My parents love and support me in the privacy of our own home. Yes, we should be living in that pack house, but as I said before I was bullied alot at school, that sadly did follow me home. The people of my pack would pick on me, but if someone from another pack were to do that, they wouldn't have a mouth to talk out of. It's okay though.

No for what everyone but me has, drumroll please......a mate. Yes, you did hear me right I do not have a mate yet. I know someone where out there he is waiting for me. I just hope he is A.P.A.

Aggressive

Possessive

Alpha

****************************
HELLO THERE MY FELLOW READERS WELCOME TO THE MATRICS....JK THIS ISN'T THE MATRICS. IT'S A BOOK.

READ.