Seeing you

A girl not from the school stood outside the doors to Ouran Academy's Host Club. She had long brown hair and chocolate eyes, she wore a pair of paint covered jeans and a black V- neck T- shirt. Stepping through the doors and was greeted by the host club. "Hello princess welcome to the host club." Tamaki went to kiss her hand but before he could she pulled it away. "Tell me princess what type do you prefer? The boy Lolita type, the silent type, the mischievous type, the cool type or maybe I am your type the princely type." Tamaki went to go closer to the girl but she pushed him away. "I'll go with the cool type thank you." Kyoya nodded and led her to a table. "Are you sure you don't want one of the others miss?" She shook her head "don't mind me go right ahead and continue working I won't mind." She sat there for a while just watching him work before getting up and leave without a word. By the time the other guests had left it was quite some time since the girl had left. Kyoya closed his computer to go home but paused noticing a letter left on the table and his name neatly written on the envelope. Kyoto carefully opened the letter and after reading the context of the letter dropped it and ran from the building. The other hosts looked confused but only the twins spoke up. "What do you." "Think got into him?" Haruhi walked over to the letter and picked it up. "I guess it's because of this." "What does it." "Say Haruhi?" Haruhi then started to read the letter out loud. "Dear Kyoya it has been a long time but I'm so glad I got to see you even if it's just watching you work. It's funny that's when I have always felt most at ease. It seems my time is almost up. But seeing you and seeing the man you have become brought me so much joy. I hope you will forgive me one day for not telling you this in person but I knew I would start crying if I did. Know that i will forever be proud of you even if you're parents aren't. This is my last goodbye my prince.
Love your sunshine."
The host club didn't say a word because none of them knew what to say. Meanwhile Kyoya has been searching the city for that girl and his search has finally lead him to one of his family's hospitals. He stepped inside and went straight to the front desk. "What room is Kimiera Hatori in?" He said frantically the desk lady pointed to a door just down the hall. Kyoya sprinted to the room only to find Kimiera lying on the bed dead. He walked slowly over to her and collapsed to his knees beside her. "Why....why did you get up and leave the hospital when you knew it was dangerous..... Why did you leave me....why did my parents keep your being here from me....why God have you taken my sunshine away." Nobody else went into the room and anyone walking by only heard the heart wrenching sobs of a boy who lost the one who stole his heart.