1.

Jades P.O.V
*Beep*
"Ughhh"
*Beep*
"Jade honey time to get up!" I heard my mom say from downstairs. I looked at my clock to read 7:00.

I quickly jumped out of bed realizing I'm late. I took a quick shower and got dressed, brushing my teeth as well. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on black joggers, a white shirt and a red checkered flannel.

"Good morning" I heard my mom say as I passed the kitchen. I walked backwards and leaned against the door frame. "Good morning mom" I said with a smile and headed for the door again. "Would you like me to drive you to school?" My mom said as she exited the kitchen.

I turned around to face her. "No mom I'm good" I said as I went over to kiss her cheek and headed out the door. I headed across the street and texted Leigh Anne I'm ready to go.
"Jadeyyyy!!!" She practically screamed out while running towards me. "Hey lee lee" I said while embracing her in a huge hug. "How you been? You ready for the first day?" She asked. I rolled my eyes at her eagerness to know everything.

"Can we just go? Il explain everything In the car" I told her as we headed towards her car

*Skip car ride*

Me and Leigh stepped out of the car and headed for the school. "Jadeyyy!! Leeee!!" We heard Jesy and Perrie scream at us as they came running over to us than hugging us almost knocking us over. All four of stayed there in a group hug for what felt like years. We finally pulled away and started walking up to the school.

"What classes?" Jesy said as we entered the school. We all took out our time tables and matched up who's with who.
I had Jesy in 1st period and Leigh in 4th and Perrie and me had the rest of the classes together. "Yes" I mumbled to myself knowing that I can spend more time with Perrie than last year.
"At least we all have same lunch" Perrie said excitedly as we walked over to our lockers. "Well me and Jess should go our lockers are up on 3rd floor." Leigh said. We all had one last group hug before they left leaving me and Perrie.

"Hey want to come to mine after school?" Perrie asked. "Yeah sure what's the occasion?" " No occasion I just want to spend some time with you alone." She said winking at me. And with that she walked away with a smile. I shut my lockers and headed for class. "This should be a interesting week"
___________________________

First chapter was a success <3 u all
#BRITTBLACKMAGIC