The day it all started...

The blood shed will commence once the preparation of the nuclear plant, the Tsar bomb is ready to fire and the time that it takes is about a month. Terrorist are forming a revolutionary army to take over the country and rule it by their rules and they have to survive for a month without the authorities or anybody not part of their organisation to find out that they are forming a revoulutionary army to take over the government. However you'll never know what can and might happen within a month. It all started when I got promoted to high school year 4 / secondary 4 , January. I was just an ordinary high school student until someone from the National Secret Security (NSS) team came to my school to find me during recess,they found me at my usual spot at the top floor at the corner of a deserted staircase. Up until now, I still didn't know how they managed to get into the school and find me without being spotted, the way they move is so fast and their movements are quick and nimble.

The 2 agents who found me were Rozelle and Rune,they came for me as they needed my help, not as an ordinary student but as the legendary spy hacker,aka Wolf, who disappeared 2 years ago from the world after almost causing 2 countries to go into war with each other. Both Rozelle and Rune explained to me that there are terrorists in our country and are finding me, the legendary spy hacker,Wolf, to join them and that the NSS needs my help to hack into the terrorists computer to find out where their hideout and what their next move is. Rozelle and Rune was assigned to guard me in case the terrorists finds out who I am and was also ordered to bring me to the NSS headquarters. Nobody knows that I am actually the legendary spy hacker,Wolf, who shook the whole nation 2 years ago when I was only 14 years old, however, I must say that the NSS was quite good to actually find out who I was, although it took them more than 2 years. I was told all of this information by Rozelle and Rune, they also told me that if I help them, they would forget all about the incident 2 years ago and let me go, however, if I refused,they would immediately arrest me and take me into custody, with no other choice, I can only help the NSS as to keep myself out of jail.

For the rest of the day, I was guarded secretly by the agents without anyone in school suspecting anything,even when I got home, I was secretly guarded and stared at constantly by the agents uncomfortably. When I'm walking home or in school,anyone who tries to talk or comes near me,they would just jump out of nowhere and protect me,apparently no one was to go near me in case the terrorists tries to involve the people around me. After school one particular day, Rozelle and Rune told me that the chief of NSS wanted to meet me in person and at the same time start hacking into the terrorist's data base to find out where their base and what their next move is. Sitting in the car with Rune and Rozelle wasn't that big of a problem,the problem is that the car we were in was a black Ferrari and to make it worse other than standing out of the crowd was actually being seen by my class's most popular guys and a whole group of them too,seeing me get into that expensive sports car with 2 strangers they have never seen before, and besides that I also changed my school uniform into black punk shirt with chains,a leather jacket,chained boots and jeans with a skull bandana which makes me look like a part of a mafia gang.