Thinking of You

Thinking of You: AnseRa fanfiction in the Modern setup

"Hun, alis na ko. Pasok na ko sa work." Miguel kissed Nidora goodbye then headed off to work.

"Bye hun." Nidora said. She loves Miguel but she never really loved him the way she loved Anselmo. He's still the one she wanted to be with.

A few minutes after Miguel left, a car arrived. It was Nidora's first born son. The one Miguel prtended not to know about.

"Mom. Good morning." Ricardo kissed his mother goodmorning then went inside Nidora's house.

"Ricardo, napabisita ka?" Nidora said. "San punta mo?" She asked her son.

"Sa school po. Pero I wanted to visit dad's muna. Yayayain ko sana kayo." Ricardo said.

"I'll go with you. 15 ka pa lang. Drive ka na ng drive." Nidora said. "Magbihis lang ako."

"Niregaluhan po ako ni Lola Ariana ng sasakyan. At tsaka dyan lang naman yung school. Minsan nagpapadrive ako kay kuya Rogelio." Ricardo said. He waited for his mom to finish dressing up before he continued. "Si yaya Mot, inaalagaan din ako. Siya kasama ko sa condo at nagluluto for me."

Nidora smiled. She knew her mom hated Ricardo before he was born. She learned to accept him and Anselmo when Ricardo was born. Unfortunately, Anselmo's acceptance was cut short. Really short.

--------

The cardiac monitor flat lined. Nidora was crying. She couldn't accept the fact that Anselmo is no longer with her. "Anselmo..." she said in between sobs. "Sabi mo...sabi mo sasamahan mo ko... habang buhay...sa... sabi mo lalaban ka... " Ariana who was with them went out of the hospital room. She took baby Ricardo with her.

"I promise. Di kita kakalimutan. Ikaw lang ang nagpasaya sakin ng ganito, nagmahal ng ganito. Ikaw lang ang lumaban para sa atin ng ganito." She said while she wept. She held the cold hands of Anselmo tighter.

"Thank you Anselmo. Binigyan mo ko ng Forever..." she looked at Anselmo's peaceful angelic face. "...kahit na saglit lang. Kahit na maraming naging pagsubok. Nagkaroon tayo ng forever...for a short period of time." She kissed Anselmo one last time.

"Good bye Anselmo."

--------

"Mom, do you miss dad?" Ricardo asked his mother. He loomed at her. She was crying.

"Oo naman anak. Everyday." She said as she wiped her tears.

"But, you love Miguel. He doesn't know about me, though." Her son stated it matter-of-factly.

"Oo mahal ko siya, pero walang makakapalit sa mahal na binigay ng dad mo." Nidora paused for a while. "He knows about you. I told him, matagal na. But, he doesn't want to have anything to do with you. Although, he pays for your school fees." Nidora said. "He gets jealous. Nakikita niya kasi na kapag kasama kita, that I still love Anselmo."

"Ok lang naman sakin yung arrangement na yun as long as you're happy, Mom." Ricardo said. He really did love his mother.

"Kaya kita super love eh." Nidora stated.

--------

Nidora woke up beside a naked Miguel. After the events that transpired last night. She grabbed her robe and went into the bathroom.

She looked into the mirror. "Nakakahiya ka Nidora." She was guilty. She was gulity because that night, she was imagining that it was Anselmo who was with her instead of Miguel. She was disgusted with herself.

When Miguel kissed her, it wasn't Miguel's lips she felt. She tasted Anselmo's lips. When Miguel held her, she felt Anselmo's touch and warmth. When Miguel looked at her, she saw no one else but Anselmo.

Last night, she remembered how Anselmo took her, how Anselmo made love to her, how Anselmo made it the best night of her existence. She shed a tear.

--------

"Nidora." Anselmo held Nidora's face.

They were in meadow. Beautiful pink and yellow carnations were surrounding them. They were having a picnic, but, things got a little more intense.

"Anselmo." Nidora whispered.

Anselmo kissed her with everything he's got. He kissed her like there was no tomorrow. Nidora kissed back. It was passionate and full of love.

Nidora started unbuttoning Anselmo's shirt. "Nidora, sigurado ka ba?" He asked her.

"This day couldn't be anymore perfect Anselmo. I love you." She kissed him. She sat on his lap then she took off Anselmo's shirt.

Anselmo unbuttoned Nidora's shirt with a kiss on her chest with each button he manages to undo. After removing her top, he kissed her neck while trying to remove her lingerie.

Nidora kissed him. She held his face, thier bare upper bodies are now in contact with each other. The skin to skin contact felt different. It felt perfectly intimate for both of them.

Anslemo laid Nidora on the picnic cloth, then kissed his way down while removing the rest of what she's wearing. He also managed to remove his pants and undies along the way.

"Take me, please." Nidora said, her eagerness overflowing.

"I love you Nidora." He mad his way into Nidora, their bodies becoming one. She cried out for a bit because of the unfamiliar intrusion. He laid motionless for a while, kissing Nidora to ease the tension she felt.

When Nidora seemed to have relaxed, he moved. Nidora moaned in approval. "Anselmo..."

It was taking all Anselmo's concentration to last longer. He wanted to experience it with Nidora. "Nidora..."

Their panting increased, their moans got louder, their love got more powerful. It wasn't rocket science. It was love in it's raw and purest form.

Their emotions and actions were both in sync with each other. The universe was not conspiring against them. It was their night. It was their love. It was theirs.

Nidora screamed Anselmo's name. Anslemo doing the same thing. It was perfect. It was magical.

"Mahal kita, Nidora. Mahal na mahal."

"Mahal din kita Anslemo. I love you so much."

He kissed her. She kissed him back. She hugged him, placed her head on his chest and stared at the stars. He held her hand and sang to her.

--------

She remembers every single bit of it.

"Bakit mo ko iniwan Anselmo?" She whispered to her reflection.

She didn't realize it but tears were already falling down her face.