Part 0 [lowercase intended]

PROLOGUE : he was the only person you know that is the closest example to perfection.

it was in second grade when you've started to have a brief but intense infatuation with jimin. you remembered every single detail clear as a crystal. you were a new student in wales high academy, small arms wrapped around your mother's legs as you softly cried through her jeans.

you were crying because you don't want to be in a new school, you were happy with your old one since you've been quite fond with your playmates and the surroundings there.

your new classmates are probably confused as to why you were crying at that moment. did you broke your favorite toy? did your puppy died? you weren't quite sure of what their thoughts was seeing you for the first time and you were crying. but one kid wasn't giving you a weird and displeased look. rather, he was paying no attention at all while he tried to distract a girl in front of him while picking at her pigtails. it didn't bothered you that much, since you were still preoccupied about having no friends to play at all in your new school. after your mother and teacher finally calmed you down, you told them that you want to sit at the very back of the room.

at first your mother was unsure to your request since she doesn't want you to feel out of place, but she agreed anyway. as a kid, you solemnly ask something from your parents, toys or not. that's why it shocked her a little bit.

moving on, you felt like crying again when no one was actually sitting with you during recess. so to feel less lonely, you decided to eat at the playground of your school. you placed your snack at the newly mowed grass, happily satisfied that the big tree protected you from being exposed to the heat.

you were just minding your own business as you munched down to your sandwich, drinking your cartoned milk then and there when you heard a sound.

it made your fragile body tense in fear. being a kid, you've heard the story of big foot. but since you were curious with almost every single thing in this world, you tried to follow the sound.

it was humming.

your small feet carried you to the back of the big old tree.

there, you found someone who is much interesting than big foot.

it was the boy from your classroom who didn't payed attention earlier. his eyes were closed and his back was resting at the old tree while his arms were folded at his stomach as he hummed silently to a random song. you didn't quite figured out what he was humming to the thin air but the rhythm was familiar to you as you listened intently.

"creeping is a bad thing, you know" he spoke out of nowhere; eyes still closed.

at the back of your mind, you wanted to get your things and run because of the embarrassment. but he's the first one to have ever talked to you today, that's why you decided to stay.

"sorry" you muttered lowly.

his eyes flicked open and you swear to all of the storybooks you have read that he's the most handsomest prince. you even haven't met a real prince face to face but at that moment, as he smiled warmly at you with the sun glowing his youthful face, you felt like a princess who have just been saved by her lovely prince.

"its okay..." he trailed off, still comfortably laying his back at the big old tree "wait, are you new here?"

of course he doesn't know that he has a new classmate; he wasn't paying attention earlier.

"yes, were classmates too" he nodded knowingly and patted a spot next to him.

at first you were hesitant to sit down near him. but you did, after you got your food and lunchbox where you left it.