Introduction: The Distress Call

As the remainder of the autobots were going down the highway, Bee's radio crackled.
"What's up?" Felix, the human companion sat inside the scout asked. The yellow Camero merely beeped that it wasn't him. The crackling got louder and a voice could just be heard, leaving the two confused.
"Ca- All Au- Ots-- Th- Op- Rime-" The radio belted out.
Optimus? I thought he'd disappeared. The brunet thought to himself.
"You hearin' this?" Crosshairs buzzed in on the comms.
"Loud. And. Clear!" Bee replied, excitement emanating from his engine. The human smiled.
Is it really him?
"We got some coordinates. Drift's gonna lead the way." Hound chipped in, a happy undertone in his gruff vocals.
"Really, Hound... Don't sign me up for things like this..." Drift audibly sighed, yet reluctantly transformed into his second alt mode; The helicopter.

It was dark, the only light around coming from the bots' headlights. The team had been travelling for hours.
"Hey Bee, how long have we been drivin'?"
Bee showed the young adult on his radio clock how long it'd been so far. Way to choose a spot, boss. Felix spotted a service station a little ways up.
"Mind if we stop at the services?"

The bots waited outside as their organic collected up some snacks and drinks from the service shop. He hauled them onto the counter, pulling out his old, beaten wallet to pay the cashier.
"A lot of friends you got waiting there," the cashier smiled.
"Eh, yeah. We're travelling through the states." Felix lied through his teeth, the feeling of dread dwelling in the pit of his stomach.
"Oh! You're not from around here, are you?"
"I'm from Canada, actually."
The cashier's smile widened as he filled a bag with the blond's stuff stuff, "Awesome!"
Felix caught sight of some posters on the back wall.
'Report All Alien Activity.'
'Wanted: Felix Wade', and a picture of himself.
Felix Wade. My picture. Shit. The cashier gave him the now packed bag, which he took quickly.
"Bye!" The twenty-four year old ran out of the store and jumped into Bee's passenger seat. "Go go go!"
"There a problem, kid?" Hound chipped in through the metallic piece implanted in the "kid's" left ear. He hesitated, knowing some sort of retribution was imminent.
"Albeit old, my picture's up in the store. We need get outta here."
"Argh, you idiot!" The earpiece crackled at the sheer volume of a certain corvette's vocals. Simultaneously, four engines revved, and the man's body was pushed back against the back of his seat as they made a break for it.

Somewhere along in the... Great escape, things went hazy. Felix would admit; he was exhausted, so it was not long before he passed out.