The Whole Island So Far

These are all the islanders living on Monster Island currently. More will be added as the story goes on.

(Named from left to right from the bottom up)

Filthy Frank: A YouTube celebrity known for being... well, filthy.
Mothra: The Goddess Guardian of Earth from Godzilla Warriors.
Rebecca: My IRL friend, and Will's IRL girlfriend.
Kyle: Another IRL friend.
Sam: Myself. I'm pretty awesome.
Will: Another IRL friend, and Rebecca's IRL boyfriend.
Godzilla: The heroic atomic Kaiju from Godzilla Warriors.
Waluigi: A previous resident of Vineland Island.
Anguirus: The hammer-wielding soldier from Godzilla Warriors.
Morty: The constantly nervous grandson of a drunken scientist from the show Rick and Morty.
Rick: A drunken scientist from the show Rick and Morty.
Tora: A young catgirl and Kiti's little sister. Created by user/TheWildZach.
Kiti: A catgirl and the older sister of Tora. Created by user/TheWildZach.
Rey: A young scavenger from Jakku from Star Wars: the Force Awakens.
Kylo Ren: A powerful Sith lord, and the enforcer of the First Order from Star Wars: the Force Awakens.
Rodan: The high-flying daredevil from Godzilla Warriors.
Peridot: A high tempered Gem engineer from the show Steven Universe.
Amethyst: The easygoing defective Gem soldier from the show Steven Universe.
Sans: A skeleton with strange powers, and the brother of Papyrus from Undertale.
Steven: A human/Gem hybrid child from the show Steven Universe.
Yahtzee: A popular internet videogame reviewer.
Papyrus: A skeleton soldier-in-training, and the brother of Sans from Undertale.
Garnet: A powerful Gem fusion, and the de facto leader of the Crystal Gems from the show Steven Universe.
Pearl: A neurotic ex-servant Gem from the show Steven Universe.

If you want to see a character on Monster Island, feel free to leave a request in a comment. Not all requests will be taken, but if I like the character you suggest, I'll probably add them.