Prolouge

" No. "

Normally, Sakura Yuri would ask what the problem what  would the problem be. But that was other people, not his mother.

" EHH? " Marie Yuri was confused and felt rejected. " I haven't even told you what it is yet! All I said was that I had a request! " The caramel-head whined.

 " That's because your requests are so weird, " Sakura said.  " They are not! " She defended but felt herself shrink when she heard him scoff, " You're telling me that they are not? should I remind you that I had to go to the school you worked at just to find a turtle YOU lost? "  

 " B-But... - "

 " AND the fact that it was found in its OWN container by the end of the day? " Sakura interrupted harshly.

" But this time, it's nothing like that! It has something to do with helping one of my students! " Marie informed, knowing that this would get the attention of the stubborn boy.

 "... "

" Please, Sakura? "

" ... Fine. " He gave up. Besides, the case sounded interesting. It should be worth his time.

 " YAY! I knew it would change your mind! " She jumped with joy.

 " If you continue like that, I might change my mind, " Sakura threatened.

  " A-Alright! Anyway, this is the problem.... " 

***

" No. Way. In. Hell.

 " Eh? But you said- " Marie tried to reason but she got cut off.

 " Do you honestly think that I would willingly change schools just for that? " Sakura asked / shouted.

" B-but... Sakura... "

"WHAT? "

  " I... I already transferred you.... " She said, meekly.

" ... " For the first time in a while, Sakura was dumbfounded. It took a few seconds for his mothers words to sink in.

" You.... YOU DID WHAT?! " He screamed with rage. He was practically on fire.

" But it will be easier to do your job that way! " Marie shot back.

" .... "

" There's a bigger library there. It has more books than your old school, " She told him.

 Marie luckily knew how to play her cards. She smirked when she saw Sakura turning around slightly.

" And~ , " She sang mockingly, " There's a counseling club too~, ". 

 And that's when she had the cat in the bag. The twinkle in his eyes gave it away.

 "... Fine, " He pouted like a child who had lost an argument. The temptation was too hard to resist.

 " Yay~! Sakura, you're the greatest! " Marie beamed with glee.

 ' What have I gotten myself into? ' Sakura thought, deeply regretting his choices.

***

Voila. That's that. I hope it's alright. Thank you for reading this far. h