Our beginning

Sora

"What's with that look kid?" I questioned loudly in a cold tone. While inwardly I was feeling pretty confused, this kid started this fight when he oh so violently ran into me. 

"Thought you wanted to fight." Relaxing my shoulders, I stood straight again and cocked my head to the side while watching him sit on the ground.

All I was trying to do was walk to school and he comes barreling over into me.

'At least that's what I thought he wanted'

Perhaps I jumped the gun a little bit? 

However, even if  that was the case, and it was an accident; no one should just come fumbling out of the woods, babbling like an idiot and bump into someone; especially a girl and not apologize. 

This orange haired idiot had come down from a road and wasn't watching where he was going since he was apparently too wrapped up in conversation with his two companions. I was in the middle of a yawn when this buffoon caught me off guard and nearly knocked me into Sakura. 

I woulda felt bad if I knocked her down and dirtied her uniform; then she'd run around and tell everyone her big sister was a bully.

I always made sure to walk on the inside of the side walk so she was farther away from the road since she cared so much about her image. I had never thought that being the 'safe' high-school student doing a normal commute to school could lead to me almost knocking her down. 

'It's ironic.'  

I had swiftly kicked this kid down to the ground and now the chump was looking at my feet instead of my face. I waited for maybe a minute more before crouching to his level, I locked eyes with him while he stared at me completely surprised; maybe he hadn't wanted to fight? 

"It's common curtesy to apologize to someone you ran into; don't you think?" I reached forward and flicked him in the forehead. Rage covered his face, and a deep red embarrassed blush covered his cheeks.

"Sora, as amusing as that was, I think you over did it just a tiny bit." Sakura said giggling a little, and I glanced her way from over my shoulder with a small frown. 

It wasn't often that I was caught off guard; so she was most likely reveling in the fact that I almost got toppled over by some random boy. Typical behavior for my bubbly little sister. She'll totally attempt to rub this shit in my face later when we're alone.  

"Like usual." she giggled a little louder when I rolled my eyes at her antics. 

Immediately though she covered her mouth trying not to embarrass the boy on the ground more than he already seemed to be. Sakura had moments like this, they weren't necessarily cruel moments, more just moments were she couldn't control herself when she thought something was funny; its a flaw of hers but everyone has something.

She's the type to laugh at somebody even if they just really hurt themselves.

"Good job though dear sister, you successfully took down one of our classmates." she said with sarcasm dripping in her tone making my expression harden. 

I hated when she spoke to me in such a way, it's something new that her teenage self has picked up in the last few months after starting this public school. 

Shaking my head I pushed some of my hair from my face and took a deep breath while pushing myself up to my feet. I stared at the top of his head as the boy continued to stare at my bare legs and shoes. It appears I've made the mistake by showing such aggression towards guy; he'll probably run his mouth at school and bring even more unwanted attention to us then we already have. Ever since we came to this damn school everyone's seemed to give me grief. I reached out my hand to the boy and just as I was about to speak his gaze snapped up to me with a heavy glare. I watched on with a slightly guarded expression while also squaring my shoulders to shift just slightly in front of Sakura who had gone quiet.