Packing Peanut Paradise

Robert sat on his couch, his leg bouncing in anticipation. His eyes constantly flickered to the door, as if that would somehow help in speeding up the time. He waited for his lover to arrive, every minute that passed felt like an hour to him.

He looked down at his watch and sighed. 1:17.

'Shouldn't they be here by now?' Robert bit his lip, nervously toying with string of his red hat. 'Maybe I got the time wrong.' Robert thought to himself as he sighed. He unlocked his phone, scrolling through Twitter and replying to some fans, something he did very often. He got through the tweets relatively quickly, as he had already done so earlier in the day so there weren't too many new ones.

He was about to get up and go record a video, assuming that he must have gotten the incorrect time or date when there was a knock at the door. His heart rate sped up and his breath hitched. He took a deep breath and made sure his clothes were all straightened out. Combing a hand through his hair that stuck out beneath his hat he walked to the door, taking one final deep breath before opening it.

The man in the blue uniform smiled at him. "Got your package-" the man looked down at a small label on the parcel he was carrying "-Robert." The man said, his name tag read 'Owen'.

"Thanks Owen!" Robert smiled back with a slight blush on his face as his heart sped up even more.

"Sign here." Owen told him as he held out a notepad and a pen. Rob did as he was told before Owen handed him the medium sized cardboard box.

The brunette took the box, admiring how light it was, and waved Owen goodbye as he closed the door. He turned around and smiled. Grabbing his scissors he opened the box as carefully as he could manage. He opened the box, revealing the glorious white fluffy heaven inside. He reached his hands inside, pulling out a handful of packing peanuts and hugging them against his chest.

He then proceeded to lift up the box, pouring the peanuts into a pile on the carpeted floor. Tossing the box aside, he lay down in the pile of package protectors. His protectors. Packing peanuts made him feel safe, and for that, he loved them.

He closed his eyes and imagined himself in a packing peanut paradise, with a packing peanut pool and it was just him and his one true love. He knew he would never get hurt when he was with them, he would never be damaged. The only emotional scarring he would ever have to deal with would be from when he read those fanfictions. He shuddered at the thought.

But at least for now, he could lay in bliss, in his packing peanut paradise.

The hell did I just write. Whatever. HI ROB! Your probably reading this and (Possibly) doing a video on it where I can be humiliated on the internet! Dreams come true! I know this is super weird, but you asked for it ;)

Also, I think this is the first RobertIDK fanfiction ever! So yay me!

Edit- I realize I forgot to say that I'm not completely crazy, and there is i fact backstory as to why this exists. I asked Robert who I should ship him with and he said Packing peanuts. I now realize it was a joke but I took it literally. Thus, this story was born.

Love you!

-Kiera <3